Le-Mans 2006

Buzz Billsberry

if you have any thoughts or suggestions which will make the hols a great success as long as it isn't illegal, dangerous and must be safe and inexpensive.

Your self elected Glorious Leader Buzz :p

:sheep:  :sheep:  :bangshead:

Pete,

Doesn't leave much left really, - we only do illegal, dangerous and expensive!!!! :D  :D

So, Pete's " Captain Chaos " for Le Mans '06, - not sure if that's good or bad really!!!  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Barry Ashcroft

• scooby

• Muttleys V8

My cheques in the post :t-up:

I'm already excited......BRING IT ON TO DR SHIPMAN :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :p  :p  :p

A prayer to the your God.

Dear Lord,

For what-ever reason,if anything does happen to any of the faithful while away at next years Westfield Le Mans Tour and they happen to get injured, please God, don't let Scott tender first aid.........

Amen.........

Paul M

If you let me have your contact details you can be added to the list. Deposits are £20 NONE REFUNDABLE!!! As they are being forwarded to the site.

I’m planning to use the August WSCC Manchester meet (10th) as the deposit collection. The remaining 21days for those who couldn’t attend, to send in their cheque.

Mike