Le-Mans 2006

Buzz Billsberry

Hull to zebrugwhatever is for PUFFs

I spend most of my working week a**ing up and down the these f**king s**t motorways in the UK why should I spend a boat load of time driving my westy down to Poole. When I just drive to Hull, have a good session on the boat, have a nice kip in my cabin followed by a nice leisurely drive down to Le-Mans. Thro' a country I don't see very often, on roads that are generally empty so it makes a pleasant drive

And the added bonus is when I get off the ferry on my return I'm only 3/4 hour from home.  I would hate to think I had to drive my westy back to Yorkshire from Poole after a hard weeks drinking ...No thanx. But u Manc lads won't have that problem drive back as none of u women can drink!! a part from Bananas!! That’s why you've chosen the girlie route

:p  :p u were all detroyed last year

Buzz

Buzz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Barry Ashcroft

• scooby

• Muttleys V8

And the added bonus is when I get off the ferry on my return I'm only 3/4 hour from home.  I would hate to think I had to drive my westy back to Yorkshire from Poole after a hard weeks drinking ...No thanx. But u Manc lads won't have that problem drive back as none of u women can drink!! a part from Bananas!! That’s why you've chosen the girlie route

Buzz

Buzz

BIG RESPECT.............

Buzz

Having never done this trip or ever seen this event (except small bits on tv) could you give me a bit of a brake down on whats involved. i.e. road mieage, costs, no of days etc. Just approx will do and you don't need to include the bit about beer or include the cost of it either as I have a good idea what thats all about.

Cheers

Buzz, add me to the list again from Hull.

Just limit me on buffet, all that exta wieght is not good for the fuel economy

Mick

I spend most of my working week a**ing up and down the these f**king s**t motorways in the UK why should I spend a boat load of time driving my westy down to Poole. When I just drive to Hull, have a good session on the boat, have a nice kip in my cabin followed by a nice leisurely drive down to Le-Mans. Thro' a country I don't see very often, on roads that are generally empty so it makes a pleasant drive

Buzz

Buzz

I;ll give you a lift of your soap box m8....... :p  :p  :p

Buzz

Buzz

I;ll give you a lift of your soap box m8....... :p  :p  :p

Cheers scoob I'll need a ladder as well!!! C U soon bud

Buzz  :D

Ahh it sounds like another famous Manc dangler -up and gettin lost again!!  :p

:oops:  :suspect: well we never ended up in Paris  :p

But u Manc lads won't have that problem drive back as none of u women can drink!!
:sheep: Anyone can get trolleyed for one night ...see u next year for the week :devil:

But u Manc lads won't have that problem drive back as none of u women can drink!!
:sheep: Anyone can get trolleyed for one night ...see u next year for the week :devil:

Neither did I !!

Will you last a week? Well I guess you will if you go to bed at 1am like you did most nights last year! Even Woolfie 7 out lasted ya!!! : :p  :p  at least you out lasted Tommo.

Please to  report Bananas is goin', at least he can  ‘burn the midnight oil’ so to speak. He can help me keep Dominique awake, he started to fade around 4 am and you can't have ya barman falling a sleep!!!

There for the week next year, should be good. Had me place confirmed with Mikey D

We'll have to have a Yorkie/Manc meet to discuss event etc and make it an absolute top draw event next year.

Buzz

P.S If we do venture off site on a tour you ARE NOT allowed to lead!!! :p

well we cant all follow you Buzz that would be historically wrong.

"WHEN HAS MANCHESTER EVER FOLLOWED LEEDS"

"OR LANCS FOLLOW YORKS"

I'll get my coat, jump in me turbo monster,

" you'll never catch me......."

:p  :p  :p  :p

Yes I can confirm that I'm up for this... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A week of drinking.................???????????????

well we cant all follow you Buzz that would be historically wrong.

"WHEN HAS MANCHESTER EVER FOLLOWED LEEDS"

"OR LANCS FOLLOW YORKS"

I'll get my coat, jump in me turbo monster,

" you'll never catch me......."

:p  :p  :p  :p

No,no, no incorrect, I don't do leading in my social time I leave that to other people and let them hang thiem selevs as did Marcus  in 2004  on his magical 10 min run to the local shops that took an hour and 60 miles IIRC...All the time Scoobs  :p  and don't be too sure  :devil:

Buzz

and don't be too sure  :devil:

Buzz

LOL

roll on 2006 looks like a fun time will be had by all

Well said Scooby, I think it’s only right that we should expect each year to be bigger and better.

However all of that is only possible by a few people taking time out to make it happen. So a big thanks to Marcus and Paul for their part in the 2005 trip. I should also point out that WSCC aren’t the only groups looking to make there trips bigger and better. A total of 83,000 Brits went to Le Mans 2005 so everyone expects big numbers next year. Because of the complaints for me and I’m sure others about the delays this year in showering this year. I have agreed with our camp site 30 places (people) for next year and we are practically full. The site as agreed to increase its prices rather than the number of people allowed in. But of course we have a special deal for next year which will offset the increase; I won’t bore you with the details, but basically it a single payment block booking.

Anyone wishing to join with us next year should first, E-mail me confirming that they intend to go to Le Mans 2006. I will then compile a list which will be circulated keeping abreast of what’s happening. Later I will be asking for NONE REFUNDABLE! Deposits which will be paid to the site. Finally a month before the trip the balances will be collected and forwarded.

My E-Mail is: mike.dixonagencies@tiscali.co.uk

Accommodation I’m happy to arrange, but I make no promises about the weather; our luck will run out one day.

I want to go next year and i'm pretty sure i'll be in the Westfield.  

Kirk