Car boot stuff,

geofff

Final picture of kit for sale:

4475.jpeg

Ta

Geoff

:)

Does anyone know what the gearbox / engine mount thing is? Type 9?  ???

The mount bracket looks like a chassis end of and engine mount setup from Westfield.

I may be interested in the gearbox. Do you have a piccie? Interested to know what input shaft dia / no of splines is and whether gearstick screws in or bolts in with 3 bolts. Also what gearshift pattern is reverse in? To left of 1st?

John

Hi John,

The gearbox is round my lock up. Definitely screw in. Definitely reverse to left of 1st.

I'll put a piccy on tonight if I can or sometime this week plus other dimensions requested.

Ta

Geoff

Consider me to be highly interested suggest to the other criteria. Is it complete and where abouts are you? Swindon ish?

John

Hi John,

Central Swindon. I will have time to take piccy tonight and post dimensions. No problem.

Ta

Geoff

What size are the master cylinders…. (should be cast in to the side)

Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael,

I think they are .625 for two of them and the other is the imperial equivalent. I'll double check and post tonight.

Ta

Geoff

Hi,

Michael: 7.0 two of,  5/8 one of.

John: 1" diameter shaft in to and out of gearbox, 175mm input shaft (engine shaft) from face of gbox, splines in (engine) 23 and out (prop) 24/25 - I was getting crossed eyed at this point! Picture below:

4486.jpeg

The picture also shows one of the three Banjo casings that DickieB was interested in.

Ta

Geoff

Geoff,

PM sent  :D

John

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.