West Wales Westies

Pembroke Pat

After the roaring success and continuing excellent food at the Halfway inn , Nantgaredig, Carmarthenshire, we will be meeting again on the second friday of the month.

Plus another zetec powered machine turning up ( oh and Jem in his VX...less said....)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pembroke Pat

• Vinny's Westie

• JEM

• chrisbin

OMG what's he going to be like when (If) I arrive with Pinto Power :D:D  :D  :D

Is it true Vinney is trying to fit a Merc engine in his westie. Talk about the best of both worlds!

Cheeky beggars !

Without Merc for now, in for the 10 defects to be done.  Pretty crap for £54K.  Wait and see the end result better be good otherwise the preverbial will hit the fan.

One extreme to another, complained that an A class was taking the Michael so they gave me a ML270 Diesel automatic.

Even the wife says it is slow, the Westy is far more reliable and at last stops now the brakes are done.

I'll surprise you all and turn up in next month, along as it not raining, too cold, blah blah...... :devil:

Always picking on me, why do i turn up for the abuse :D  :D

I'll surprise you all and turn up in next month, along as it not raining, too cold, blah blah...... :devil:

Always picking on me, why do i turn up for the abuse :D  :D

Thats nothing compared to what I had after my wheel size question :blush:

The cheque went in the post this morning.  I was lead to believe that there were two place left.  I hope to confirm at the weekend

Fitted my new seats and car is in having carpets fitted, had to order the four point harnesses so SWMBO is not too happy at another couple of quid disappearing for necessities :p  :p  :D  :D

Strict instructions I am not allowed to spend money, yet its okay for her to blow money on clothes etc.  Why ???  ???

What kind of belts have you ordered?  I have normal clubman belts which I could let you have ( for the right price ).  My missus WANTS me to spend money on new seat belts with the quick release buckle ( air plane stylee) and with belt straps that pull towards the middle rather than outwards.