Limited Editions

Lurksalot

Is the mag one to buy for a newbie?

Might be worth buying a few. I quickly got bored reading the infighting between the two major mags, but that might have settled down again now...

You'll learn a lot more on here and at a local meet if you join the club :)

Andy

probably worth a call to the factory tomorrow with the reg or vin number if you can get it see if they have any info for you.

I have called the factory with some success :)

the ad has a typo,  it should read  GTZ

The edition cars were built as a sales promo and have a number of extras thrown in for free

the car should have a plated badge to authenticate.

thanks for all your help :D

Here

Especailly adhawkins contribution! :D

There are other bits and pieces about the GTZ in the archives too. Username DENNISTHEMENACE I think owned one of them, it might be worth trying to contact him for more info.

Stu :t-up:

Many thanks Stu

After phoning yesterday to arrange a view, I duly queued up with the rest of the english population trying to get into north wales.:angry:

When phoning for the exact location of the garage when I was about a mile from the  place , the kindly soul informs me that he sold it yesterday :angry::angry::angry:

C'est la vie

kev

If you come across one in the future, there were 15 GTZ's made and basically they are 153bhp 1.8 zetecs with Jenvey throttle bodies, carbon fibre effect front wings and rear wing protectors, carbon effect rear tail light clusters and an alpha sports steering wheel, with a Chris Smith signature plate on the dash confirming the limited edition. The rest is standard Westy stuff - MT75 gearbox, 15" westy alloys etc.

They also made 10 GT8 models which were similar apart from the V8 engine.

Hope you find one.

Kev.