For all those looking to buy Wiley's Goggles

martini mike

SI

Lens options & costs (in addition to the frame cost) for lined bifocal add £60 (single vision add £50.00 delivery is 7-10 days.

Due to the overwhelming demand, I’ve bit the bullet and ordered another 50 pair of Goggles/Sunglasses, should be here for C2C

Mike

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martini mike

• a4gom

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

How do these compare with the SG1s in size? I have a brand new pair of SG-1's which I don't like bescause the lenses are too big, they just don't fit my face and I can't get them in a comfy position.

Mike,

I'd be interested in trying on the 2 new designs on the C2C too. I currently have XL1s which are excellent, but don't really go under a helmet very well.

Cheers

Andy

:down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

I'd love to try some on but I can't come on the C2C.

:down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:   :down:  :down:

I can't come on the C2C.

Why not just turn up on the day and tag along? I'm sure nobody would mind.

Oh wait, hold on... :)

Andy

In this reply I hope to answer the question I have had by phone, e-mail and messages.

Andy, BS G and XL 1s are both smaller than the SG 1s due to the way you interchange the lens on SG 1; however the SG 1 is a great Sunglass/Goggles so you’ll sell them on easy.

Proscription lenses, my neighbour is an optician, I showed her the lens and asked if she could get lenses made. She said it would be no problem, so ask your local opticians before you go giving me orders to place on the states.

Can I improve the price for bulk, NO! The W/sale price in the States when converted to the pound is £56.00 each additional lens converts to £10.00 pr pair carriage is £9.00 and duty is £3.00 which is a total of £88.00 I think they are cheap enough.

The £45.00 is for WSCC members ONLY!!!

Proscription lenses, my neighbour is an optician, I showed her the lens and asked if she could get lenses made. She said it would be no problem, so ask your local opticians before you go giving me orders to place on the states.

But they wouldn't be polycarbonate like the XL1's prescription lenses....

May be worth further investigation with out local optical lab.

Oh wait, hold on...

Still waiting..

Mike, are you going to Harewood this weekend?

I could have a look at a pair there if so?

Oh wait, hold on...

Still waiting..

Never mind...it was a rather poor attempt at humour based on all the (unwelcome) invitations for people to 'just turn up' on the Coast 2 Coast.

Just to re-iterate, if you turn up on spec, Si will not be pleased.

Andy

Andy

I'll see you Sunday, Harewood

Cheers Mike, see you sunday :t-up:

Andy

Pleased to meet you, now you have had the chance to try those BS G glasses. How do they compare with your Wiley's, I'm interested in your opinion.

Mike

Mike, the glasses fit my face a lot better than my wiley's, not had chance to try them on a blat yet but can't see any reason why there should be any prob's.

I'll keep you updated.

Can you pm or email me a price list of all the glasses your selling for my mate please.

Anyone going to the Peacock next thursday with goggles like these?

I'd like to try some on, assuming I get there. :)