For all those looking to buy Wiley's Goggles

martini mike

pop_bsg.jpg

Having just paid £115.00 some transition Wiley XL1 I came across a much better design and spec. Ballistic rated and you can wear them under an helmet no problem. So I have bought a few pairs, If many one would like to test them on the Coast 2 Coast let me know and I bring a pair for you to try.

£45.00

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martini mike

• a4gom

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

Which model are these then?

No Scott these are NEW! NEW!, But I prefer these to the New Wiley SG 1 The and the XL 1 the yellow lenses are superb + you can order proscription lens for them.

But Scott you can take your pick, I suggest you try them all and see for yourself. How about this, try the XL1s on the journey up Friday, Saturday SG 1 and Sunday BSGs. Then you’ll know for sure, shall I bring all 3 pairs?

The model is BS G2 I got them from the state they were half the price of my Wiley's but it should have been the other way round.

I rekon they are the ultimate Kit car eyewear, I have 10 pair.

Bring all 3 and I'll give em all a go.

Can I keep hold of the pair I choose though coz I lost my XL1's at Stoneleigh and don't wanna do the whole run in my skid lid

How would I get prescription lenses fitted?

any idea of cost , delivery times , etc .

cheers  :)

Scott, you can keep which ever no problem, but you'll find that with your lid it's the SG 1 or BS G that are the best.

With the BS G you acn also remove the foam and wear them has a normal sunglass. I just wish I had brought a load more, and here's me paying £115 sodding quid.

OK, on the C 2 C I’ll bring my £115 XL 1s I got a pair of the new Wiley’s SG 1s for Scott so I’ll bring those and I’ll bring a pair of the new one’s as pr image. Anyone wishing to try them are welcome, Bernie I believe it’s an extra £15 for the proscription lens and 7-10 days

I've have now had around 20-30 calls asking questions about these glasses. To save time I have put a spec sheet together with all the details and prices on. If anyone would like one sending e-mail me at: mike.dixonagencies@tiscali.co.uk

and simply write send spec.

Please note I'm NOT getting the PMs

Hope that helps.

Mike

Hi mike, can i have a look at the BS G2 one's, not the wiley's please, dont want anything too extravagent has i will be wairing a helmit. :blush:

Cheers

Craig

Interesting thread  Mike.... The only reason we didn't order two sets with prescription lenses from the states was cost. Best part of 400 quid for the pair when you add in postage. Any ideas what the prescription lenses cost for the new design?