Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Glen, you bringing your lap top, if so I've a DVD of someone playing in a micra at stoneliegh and one or two other anonimous driver antics. I think it was those flippin ferrari (MR2) people driving on our camping and club stand when we're having a quiet chat over a lemonade, good job the security guy came and cleared them off :(  ???  :zzz:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• kik1.6se

• Megablade Paul

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

Glen, you bringing your lap top, if so I've a DVD of someone playing in a micra at stoneliegh and one or two other anonimous driver antics. I think it was those flippin ferrari (MR2) people driving on our camping and club stand when we're having a quiet chat over a lemonade, good job the security guy came and cleared them off :(  ???  :zzz:

I'll bring the PC, ive made a video from the ffotage from the trip down, however have not been able to get it to a DVD format yet (been having trouble with our PC and spending time on Craigs build) but should be able to preview (advanced tickets and superstar babes only of course) the footage on Wednesday, I also think I should also tie in with Avsum to produce a combined DVD  :t-up:  :t-up:

I just need a lift that's all :D

Why what floor are u going to?? :p  :p

I get me flat cap unt cloggs  :suspect:

Buzz

I will be coming to the Manchester club meet on Wednesday and will bring some CD's of the photos from Stoneleigh & M6 thrash for you all.

Has anyone got a rivnut fixing kit (& rivnuts) that I could borrow, and if so, could they possibly bring it on Wednesday?

Big thanks!

Rivnut tool will be brought with me. Can't remember if I've got rivnuts but may have

rivnuts would jangle when you walk if you had em :( im getin me coat

PS all you karters don't forget the deposits dead line is tomorrow (wednesday 11th May 2005), I then have to confirm final places with a cheque, so no pay no play as the total deposit required is £825  :(  :zzz:

Seeyall tomoz

total deposit required is £825  
???

thought the deposit was £12.50 each ?

I make that £250

I will be at B&Q car park Winwick (just off M62 )

Thats the park and ride  behind Burger King joint

circa 7-30

anyone else joining me for the ride , hitch a lift , what have you ?

I will be at B&Q car park Winwick (just off M62 )

Thats the park and ride  behind Burger King joint

circa 7-30

anyone else joining me for the ride , hitch a lift , what have you ?

see you there

Buzz,

Have you got a copy of the Stoneleigh DVD you filmed, that i could borrow please?  I could do with a laugh.

Kirk

Kirk, the video was mine, - Pete njust did most of the filming. Can't host it or get onto disc for various reasons but if you let me have your address at the meet tonight I'll put it onto video and let you have it to pass round the Manc' crew.

Charlie.

Kirk, the video was mine, - Pete njust did most of the filming. Can't host it or get onto disc for various reasons but if you let me have your address at the meet tonight I'll put it onto video and let you have it to pass round the Manc' crew.

Charlie.

Cheers Charlie,

I'm looking forward to seeing it.   It was such a mad night.

Kirk

The footage is priceless!!!!!, ( also incriminating! ) :D

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :p  :t-up:  :t-up:

Kirk