Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

See you all there  :D

And if the weathers nice we can go and terrorise the Sheep on the Pennines for half an hour or so, so be early, 8.00pm for an 8.15 blat and if you cant make it for 8 dont worry just entertain yourselves  ???  we will be back for 9ish   :t-up:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• kik1.6se

• Megablade Paul

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

Paul, can you send me some directions and/or the postcode of the pub please?

I'll be up with one or two of our crew, only I can't recall the way there, as last time Martin drove & we didn't know where the hell we were till we got there!

see you there,

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

No doudt a few of us from Yorkshire will be there. Hopefully in the Westy's, - weather permitting!, - that is unless Mr Blair and his cronies ban petrol before then!!!!!??????

Ok for anyone that needs them.....

Directions

From the North, East or West, leave the M62 at J20 the A627(M) signposted Rochdale/Oldham in the direction of Oldham, at the second exit (about 2 miles), signposted Oldham/Royton go all the way round the roundabout following the signs for Middleton, onto the B6195, after ½ mile on a left hand bend, turn right at the traffic lights,

signposted Royton, after ¼ mile the Horton Arms is on your left just before you go under the Motorway, park in the car park on your right opposite the Pub.

From the south anticlockwise on the M60, leave at J21 the A663 Broadway, signposted Manchester/Chadderton in the direction of Chadderton (turn right), after about 2 ½ miles through numerous traffic lights and 2 speed cameras at the start of the A627(M), (do not go onto the A627(M) ), turn left for Middleton, onto the B6195, then as above.

Count me in, just looked at the weather forcast and there is a high pressure front coming in next weeks which means it SHOULD not rain.

Lets go scare the locals...................

Steve

Count me in, just looked at the weather forcast and there is a high pressure front coming in next weeks which means it SHOULD not rain.

Lets go scare the locals...................

Steve

Thank u Mr Fish!!  :p

I just need a lift that's all :D

Your're a scouser ain't u?? TWOC a car!! :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D

Oi Calm down,calm down twas only a joke ya scally!!

Buzz  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I just need a lift that's all

If its a lift yer after and nowt better comes up bring the TT to B&Q car park and ya can come wiv one of us .

would pick yer up at home but would be 2 late  :D