Summer Holmfirth Meeting

Muttleys V8

It's that time of year again when the Holmfirth Westfield Owners club (if you can call it a club with only 4 people) invite you to our summer meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.

The first meeting is on the 17th May from 19.30hrs onwards at the Huntsman Public House which is on the Greenfield / Holmfirth Rd (otherwise known as the A635).

For owners coming from Manchester, take the A635 over Saddleworth Moor and you will see the Huntsman Pub on the left hand side.

For those coming from the east, head into Holmfirth town centre, and follow signs for Greenfield and Manchester (A635), following this road for about 3 miles, you will pass the Ford Inn Pub on your right, a further 500 yards on the right hand side you will see the Huntsman.

The additional Holmfirth meetings are not a replacement for the Manchester or Yorkshire meetings held on other dates and locations, it's just a additional informal meeting for like-minded Westfield owners to meet up and kick tyres.

Let us know if you can make it.................

Steve

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Emma

• a4gom

• kik1.6se

Is that the place we meet at on the way to the car in the park show?

I'll be there if the weathers nice.

Kirk

Is that the place we meet at on the way to the car in the park show?

I'll be there if the weathers nice.

Kirk

Yes

Could be a good turn out from Manchester if weather's Ok and a chance to make final Le Mans plans, collect our rugby shirts if Steve doesn't make the manchester meet

I'll try and get to there depending on work and where I am

Buzz

ill be there steve :p:p

Hi Emma,

Yep, am much better now thanks, which meant I had to come back to work yesterday, - oh joy!!!!!

Ready for a beer or two at the weekend now!!! :p:):)

Why, was being ill that much fun!! :p  :p  :p

Being at home with you is definately more fun than work, - even when I'm ill!!!!!!!! :love:  :love:  :love:  ;)