Westfield M6 photo shoot

If you can see my avatar and not others, then you need to enable avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk as a trusted site / cookies etc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• pistonbroke

• avsum

• jak

Top Posters In This Topic

Only managed one photo all day    :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :down:

You must have a keen eye  :devil:  :devil: .............I didn't see any totty all day :arse:  :down:

David

Only managed one photo all day    :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :down:

You must have a keen eye  :devil:  :devil: .............I didn't see any totty all day :arse:  :down:

David

How did you miss the COMMA CATERHAM girls? ???  :0

If you can see my avatar and not others, then you need to enable avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk as a trusted site / cookies etc

Thanks, tried that but still no pics :(

Must pay more attention next year  ???  ???  .............or even stay over to get the full experience  :D  :D

David

Was a pleasure to be involved with this again. Will post my pics soon. The M6 photo was even better this year despite the gloomy conditions. Once again the drivers behind seemed to take it the spirit of things.

Thanks once again to those that organised the shoot and took the photos. Can't wait for the video.

IMHO next year could be even better still. We lost at least 10 guys at Stafford services (ie. they didn't pull in). Maybe those that missed the services are best to explain why they did but can I suggest 50 sheets with instructions for the lay person. If we can get those 10 cars plus good weather 40 cars is not out of the question!

Howard :D  :sheep: