Three Sisters Karting

Megablade Paul

The local Lotus Club have Three Sisters booked for an endurance karting event 6th August, I said a I may be able to get a couple of teams from the Mcr Westfield club to spice things up a bit!! Max four people per team and will be about 40 to 50 quid each with £50 per team deposit required fairly soon. I know a few people are interested in doing something like this and we finished 3rd last time so who's interested - copy the names and post adding yours - the bloke organising it only has the option for about a week so let me know ASAP

I'll start

Megablade Paul

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Megablade Paul

• Buzz Billsberry

• geofff

• pistonbroke

Yep please.. then we can go for a beer/night out afterwards?

Buzz

Not got the hang of this boys have we (apart from Richard)? Copy the list, add your name and post, as my secretary draws the line at organising boys Karting :D  So here goes

Megablade Paul

Scott Beeland

Richard Boon

j30fos

Scooby

GlenH

That's 2 teams of 3 or 2 more people required - Once we have 2 teams (8 People) I will go back to the organiser and see if we can have extra teams if more people are interested  - we'll sort out who's on which team nearer the time :D Then it will be subject to who pays the deposit by date to be set, but fairly soon I think.

Thanks for your support

Paul

never could understand

how do brown cows give white milk when they only eat green grass ?

:cool: