• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• ChrisF

• Martin Keene

• SparkyB

If any of u southern boys stoppin over on sunday neet' you're very welcome to join in the with the Northern hosptality party if u like, just bring yourselves,beer and BBQ thingy's oh and a chair!!

Buzz

If any of u southern boys stoppin over on sunday neet' you're very welcome to join in the with the Northern hosptality party if u like, just bring yourselves,beer and BBQ thingy's oh and a chair!!

Buzz

(Ahem) Geordie in earshot :D

"I just live there!"  :D  :p  ;)

Buzz, I was bringing two chairs, they're bolted to me chasis, is that alright?

Beer I was being real clever with, but now find that i need to keep the 16pints cold for it to work............Anyone with a westfield Fridge?

Okay guys I'll have to see you at Stoneleigh...my family commitments mean that I can't leave home before 11.30, it would be 12.30 before I could get to Marks house (okay 12.10 actually) :(  However if I take the A47 and use my new Vx power, I ought to have the barby up and ready for when you lot arrive :p  :D  :D

See you all there...Mark will you save me a camping space  ;)

Buzz....I would love to sample your northern hospitality, I love straight talking  :D ....however I'm originally from a lot further north than you  ;)  I'm a good Celt and proud  :oops:

Chris, Consider your tent space reserved. I've posted in parts wanted for a Cook for the weekend, but we are not getting many takers ???

Sean, Mark B, Martin and anyone else, what time you guys want to make a move? I'm up for a morning start of say 10.00ish. Meet at my house or on route (peterbourgh services)

any strong oppinions?

Mark

Buzz, I was bringing two chairs, they're bolted to me chasis, is that alright?

Beer I was being real clever with, but now find that i need to keep the 16pints cold for it to work............Anyone with a westfield Fridge?

No but I'm sure one of the Robin Hoods will no doubt be a converted mobile fridge  :p  :D !!

C  u all at the weekend

Buzz  :)

Sean, Mark B, Martin and anyone else, what time you guys want to make a move? I'm up for a morning start of say 10.00ish. Meet at my house or on route (peterbourgh services)

Your place at 10 then. I will try to get hold of Martin.   :D

I still haven't checked if my tyres are legal  ??? and as for the exhaust mount, thats still looks a bit on the 'worn' side :down:  I'm on holiday for the next few days but should get home on Saturday evening so will double check what the score / weather is then.

Sean

So that's Liam, martin, Sean, Mark B and me all meeting at about 10.00 at my house in Oundle. We'll convoy over from there, and I'll get the route sorted beforehand.

Anyone else joining us? Anyone want directions to me house/want collecting on route?

Chris, I've spoken with the organisers, £5 for Camping, we'll save you a spot for your tent.

Is it Disposable BBQ time, or has anyone anything clever to cook on? (I've already checked Dominos, and they will not be delivering)

Good luck,

MArk

Mark, I have  a gas stove and a frying pan  ;)   Bring some quality burgers, rolls and a slice or two of cheese, a squirt of ketchup....BINGO McFinlay's  :t-up:  I'm lovin it  :D

Five burgers and a bottle of Shiraz, six pack of stella...sorted :arse:  :bangshead:  :D   Happy Days!

Chris, I've spoken with the organisers, £5 for Camping, we'll save you a spot for your tent.

Cool, can you save a space for myself and mr crash :p

or has anyone anything clever to cook on?

My stove runs on unleaded :D