• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Thames Valley Hambelden Sports Car Show

Neil H

Hi all.

First of all; apologies for being quiet for so long. Been very busy - not forgotten.

It's the superb Hambleden Sports Car Day on Sunday 8th May (just over two weeks time!;) For those that haven't been before please checkout the below links for previous years events. Basically small scenic run from monthly meeting venue to Hambleden, near Henley. Park up in village cricket green with loads of classic sports cars, get out picnics or use village pub BBQ - Superb!

Hambelden 2004

Hambelden 2003

Hambelden 2002

BREAKFAST?

Have just spoken to the Bird In Hand. They can do breakfast for us, if we wish. Either full English or continental for £9.95; to challenge those four-point harnesses not only from Hambleden but to it as well ;-)

Let me know of numbers wishing to meet for breakie.

ITINERARY

- 10.00 Breakfast meet at Bird In Hand

- 11.30ish Leave Bird In Hand for convoy to Hambleden.

- 4.00ish Hambleden finishes.

Pay charity contribution (you decide how much) on exit from Hambleden Sports Car Show, which goes to flying ambulance.

Details of Stoneleigh will follow.

Cheers,

Neil

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Chris Elworthy

• david.c

• Neil H

Currently in negotiations as to whether we can attend too :)

Actually, I think she might be away that weekend...anyone in the Swindon area wanna navigate? :D

Andy

Hopefully taxing the Westie for the start of May. Just got to give it a good clean, change the oil/filter and check the tyre pressures.

Weather permitting, we'll be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Likely 4 of us coming from Northants.

Won't make it for Breakfast though.

PS - Met office forecast says Sunday will be Sunny...fingers crossed eh!

hope to be there, wont make the breaksfast :( but will be looking forward to the bbq, the burgers were excellent last year.

need to see if i can get the flying dentist to bring the westie, otherwise I'll be down the far end of the field with the Lotus owners,.......... is that my coat by the door :D

Steve, Chris, Justin, Pete, Andy, Blatman.

Hi All.

Just to acknowledge, I've received and read your replies. Looking forward to seeing (those that can make it) at the Bird for about 11:30.

Will just have to sit at home that morning, until 11:00, and eat my shreddies by myself ;-)

Justin: it was certainly good to be back on the road and at Stoneleigh - big grin  :-)

Fingers crossed for decent, or at least dry weather, on Sunday.

Cheers,

Neil

'Fraid I can't make it this year (again), other plans this weekend I'm afraid.

Hope you have good weather.

Andy

Will be going as long as I can listen to the footy!!!  :D  :D  :D

Anyone know where the Northants lot are meeting up - could meet up at the 'Richie' curves at Silverstone  :devil:

Will be going as long as I can listen to the footy!!!  :D  :D  :D

Anyone know where the Northants lot are meeting up - could meet up at the 'Richie' curves at Silverstone  :devil:

listen very carefully....I shall only post this once (except for the other post)

McDonalds - Sixfields at 10:00

Non M-way route Via Aylesbury