Skipton - Keighley Mini-meet

RABoon

Following the previous brief meeting at the White Lion and the snowed off blatt following.

Does anyone fancy trying to get another date in the diary, as my car is freshly; welded, fettled and MOT'd?

Richard

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RABoon

• mr-rad

• potster

• a4gom

I'm up for another go!! And my cars back on the road.

I'm sure Potster will be along to pledge allegiance.

Just let me know when.

:D

I'm up for it if I'm available, have a lot of busy weekends on the calender at the mo! Not sure about Matt (trade plates) as he's applied for his SVA and his car is back in bits doing some final prep.

possibly fit something in this weekend, just waiting to get a day/time for a delivery.

The next weekends out for me, i'm hopeing to fit in a trip to olivers mount and  trip to stoneleigh, there is only 3 days in the weekend and i'll have to spend sometime withe the wife n kids.

I'm ok after that until the yorkshire experience. :p

I can probably make Sunday!? If it's not too late......

Sorry about the lack of input from me, we're in the middle of splitting the office over 2 uk sites and guess who takes the responsibility for this :(

A good blat in the westie would take care of stress relief tho :cool:

I'll do my best, should have a better idea by Saturday afternoon.

2 small sticking points at the moment

1) exhaust is cracked nearly the whole way round the pipe just before the silencer (hopeing to get it welded saturday morning)

2) the wife is not very well so unless she picks up a bit or I can bend the arm of some grandparents then i'll be babysitting.

Will keep you informed.

island.gif

I'll do my best, the car's ready to go, new tonneau, new wind deflectors both untried, and I managed to get the exhaust welded up today.

My only sticking point is the wife, all our baby sitters (grand parents) are busy and the wife is a bit better but still not 100%.

:(

I'll hopefully see you there at 2

:suspect:

Nice to meet you lot.Beautiful countryside around there.Glad I was of assistance in waking up Skipton  :D (Managed t' get a suntan too....great day)