Anyone recognise my car...

eononly

Tidy neat car  <!--emo&;)  :D  :D  :D when upgraditus bites - go for tyres first  :)  :D  :D  :D

Hi Mark,

Suggestions appreciated... :)

Clean car... try Yoko A539 from Bracknell Tyres at £43 each...

Hi - And stick with the same dimensions or choose a lower profile?

Might be an idea to stay with same profile  :D  ;)

Ignore the siren voices that will try to tell you that cycle wings are an upgrade.  :D

But then he could sell them to his neighbour...  :D

Job One:

Turn the tailpipe from vertical to horizontal, making sure it's not too close to the wing (it'll burn the GRP otherwise).

Reason:

Mine was the same way until the first Stoneleigh show, when I sat in a queue on the dusty entrance road.  As the exhaust blew straight down, I was permanently enveloped in a cloud of dust with the engine at idle, and positively invisible (if loud) when revving the engine.  Covering you car and everyone else's within a 100 foot radius going into a showground with abrasive dust does not endear you to others.

PS: Keep the wings.

Captains Back  :D  :D  :D

Where have you been Captain  :D  :D  :D  ???  ???  ???

Captains Back  :D  :D  :D

Where have you been Captain  :D  :D  :D  ???  ???  ???

Hi Mark

Studying for my MBA, which is still ongoing, and working my nuts off as well.  The beast still lives and is in fine fettle.

However, I may well have to change my handle, as I slipped through the net and now have dual nationality.  Does that make me a split personality?  :oops:

Starting 130 page threads on other forums probably :D

Now, would I do such a thing?  Little me?

Yeah, alright then. :D

I've got lots of ideas on that front - don't get me started!

There was a blue Westfield, which looked like yours, with similar wing mirrors and grey interior, at the 2003 Capesthorne hall kit car show.  It could have been yours.  I think the guy said he lived near lived near Congleton.

Kirk   :t-up: