Anyone recognise my car...

eononly

Thats no skip - Thats my neighbours Locost............

:oops:

I've never seen a Westfield fitted with wing mirrors before. I'm guessing the previous owner was an elderly gentleman.

I think you can safely presume it's never been 'raced or rallied'  :D

Tidy neat car  ;)  :D  :D  :D when upgraditus bites - go for tyres first  :)  :D  :D  :D

My new car was that clean til I brought it home.... :D

Looks nice..

I've never seen a Westfield fitted with wing mirrors before. I'm guessing the previous owner was an elderly gentleman.

I think you can safely presume it's never been 'raced or rallied'  :D

Its had a few owners, the last one was of the 1960's era so could have been him that added them. Its got all the bits and pieces, stage 3 etc so it's probably seen some welly. Lets face it, who makes/buys one and uses it for the shopping?

Anyway, if it's had an easy life it's all just got a bit stressful now... :devil:

Tidy neat car  ;)  :D  :D  :D when upgraditus bites - go for tyres first  :)  :D  :D  :D

Hi Mark,

Suggestions appreciated... :)

My new car was that clean til I brought it home.... :D

Looks nice..

...I've just ordered an F.O.B shed to put the contents of my garage in so I can try and keep it that way. Until the novelty wears off anyway...schhh the missus is coming :blues:

Hi Mark,

Suggestions appreciated... :)

Clean car... try Yoko A539 from Bracknell Tyres at £43 each...