Croft - Photos

MIKEASHTON

Great shots Jon :t-up:

I have an observation to make. Rumour had it that this year scrutineers were going to be fussy about roll bar height. Seems to not be the case...

That's what i was thinking............ :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

3439.jpeg

Me being a short  :arse: and having my seat on the floor, may be struggling to get my helmet (  :oops: ) under the line  :down:  :down:  :down:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bananaman

• Jon Murray

• SallyH

• greeny

Where ?? I can't see his jar and tube of steradent tablets anywhere  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Yup, great photos!

Just found this on t'internet.

Mad Videos

Theres only a few westys on it but yours truly appears right at the end.  :blush:

Just ordered a DVD off these people £25.

Then I can re live it as many times as i like........... :(  :(  :(  :down:  :bangshead:  :D  :p

So no photos of the nugget in the Westfield who wiped out the timing gear ??? Must of been Mr Algar then :D

So no photos of the nugget in the Westfield who wiped out the timing gear ??? Must of been Mr Algar then :D

rumour had it the camera man had to leg it too i heard..

suppose it was about 'time' he ran..  :arse:

Great shots Jon :t-up:

I have an observation to make. Rumour had it that this year scrutineers were going to be fussy about roll bar height. Seems to not be the case...

That's what i was thinking............ :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

3439.jpeg

Bananas he usually sits lower than this but he was sat on top of Paul as he'd for got to get out  :p

Buzz

Yup, great photos!

Just found this on t'internet.

Mad Videos

Theres only a few westys on it but yours truly appears right at the end.  :blush:

Just ordered a DVD off these people £25.

Then I can re live it as many times as i like........... :(  :(  :(  :down:  :bangshead:  :D  :p

Nans,

let us know if the DVD is any good :xmas:

:down:     Sorry guys!  

We do have loads of pictures from Croft.  We have recently been using a photo host, so if you go to http://www.photoboxgallery.com/whatnonegatives

there are loads to see on there.  To see more pictures of an individual car, just drop us an email at enquiries@whatnonegatives.com

and we can put your own directory on photobox.

;)  The camera's used on all 'whatnonegative' pic's at the moment are Canon 1D Mk2's.  Stuart took the sequence of about 19 images using a Canon 400 F2.8 lens - so there really is no escape.  Incidentally, I'm sure I got a nice little sequence of Mr Beeland having a moment at the Trackrod event at Harewood last year!  Maybe I'll have to dig them out.

Incidentally, I'm sure I got a nice little sequence of Mr Beeland having a moment at the Trackrod event at Harewood last year!  Maybe I'll have to dig them out.

Rude not to....... :devil:  :D  :D  :D