Classics on the Common

sportstergray

Graham, Bill,

wot tickets ??? & where from??? . Give me a ring if you want Graham

01462 817265?????????

(RED ROD) Nigel, wot you like, as requested, you need to go on the web & find the CotC site, link below, go to ticketing, fill it in, print it off, put in an envelope with a SAE & post it to Pete madden.

Is that clear now!!!

Gray :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sportstergray

• wookie

• Puffing Billy

• red hot

Graham, Bill,

wot tickets ??? & where from??? . Give me a ring if you want Graham

01462 817265?????????

(RED ROD) Nigel, wot you like, as requested, you need to go on the web & find the CotC site, link below, go to ticketing, fill it in, print it off, put in an envelope with a SAE & post it to Pete madden.

Is that clear now!!!

Gray :bangshead:  :bangshead:

http://www.classicsonthecommon.com/   Opps :blush:

Have downloaded & filled in ticket application, will post itoff soon as.

Can anyone lend me two quid???

Chill Bill.

Nigel:D :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bill & Graham

I'm game to join a convoy. Graham suggests we meet at The Fox & convoy in from there. As I have never been to Harpenden, can you tell me where 'The Fox' is?

David W

David,

Thanks mate for joining uas, the Fox is North of Harpenden on the A1081 about a mile outside of the town center.

If you are coming from Jnt 10 of the M1 it will be on the Right hand side as you near Harpenden. If you come from the south side you will have to come through Harpenden, which will be busy with the CotC traffic ( I would try to advoid this )

Planning on meeting at 17:30hrs, however, you will need a ticket from the P5 Rover Club. If you have not done this, although I think you told me last week you have, you need to go online to www.clasicsonthecommom.com & order a ticket.

David, I've sent you a PM with my number, just in case

Gray

I will be there but i stay in Harpenden so i am just gonna walk over and leave the car in the garage . No point sitting in traffic when i stay 30 seconds away from the common .

Persil

Hi,

‘CotC’ is this Wednesday, B,H&B have 10 cars going from the Fox at 17:30hrs, if you wish to go & don’t have a ticket, come along & see if you can get a passenger place.

Bill, it may finish at 20:30hrs., but it will take some time to get out, I would suggest we pop back to the Fox for a drink, it’s a nice pub.

Grahame

:love: