Classics on the Common

sportstergray

Just got info on the next CotC meet in July on Harpenden Common. Is anyone in the area organising a group visit or a stand this year, I went last year, there was a few Westies. It's worth a visit.

Gray

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sportstergray

• wookie

• Puffing Billy

• red hot

Good event but very busy.  What day is it this year.  Never seems to be advertised.

david

• 3 months later...

Well is only 5 weeks away now, are there any of you plnning to come along. I know Puffing Billy of the BH&B area is organising a run in from Dunstable.

Anyone esle interested, you will need to register with the Rover club, any problems, let me know

The more the merrier, forecast is good  :blush:

Gray

Entry on to Harpenden common from 4.00PM to 8.30pm

The following are going:-

David Wraight

Graham Stonnell

Kevin Harris

and Myself

Are there any other members interested, so we can arrange a meeting point and time to arrive.

Wednesday 27th July.

Bill

Now with Nigel & Pauline plus wookie

and I understand David Northey has a Pass as well

The total cars is now 7

Lets have a few more to make a convoy

Bill

Hay guys 7 cars (how that then Billy?)

I have suggested to Bill that we meet up at the Fox PH just outside Harpenden circa 17:30hrs. earlier would be better as the place gets packed, however, most of us work, including me, hopefully we can do it by 17:30hrs.

Then we can drive down to the common in convoy and be able to park somewhere togeter.

I got down there circa 18:00hrs last year and managed to get on the common, albeit to the outskirts of the area near the town. That doesn't matter as long as we are parked together to give a presence.

OK guys, by the way, have we all booked in and recieved our tickets, please say yes.

Gray. :sheep: