• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• david.c

• adhawkins

• Martin Keene

• PeterOz

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know who they were, but one of the guys in the team co-designed the track and used to work there apparently  ???  ???

bl**** quick he was................almost a second quicker than anyone else.............on a 31/32 sec lap   :0  :0  :0

David

The guy in the overalls on the top step is our very own Geofff (currently building a car for this year's BARC race series).

His team members are Brian (sorry, don't know your surname :0) and Chris White (currently owner of a yellow V8), both Chelt / Glos locals.

Congratulations guys.

:t-up:

Andy

bl**** quick he was................almost a second quicker than anyone else.............on a 31/32 sec lap   :0  :0  :0

He was down into mid 30's by the end...  :0

He obviously had a quicker kart  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

I don't think so somehow. He obviously had a kart that wasn't crap, and some talent...

I made a point of watching him a few times throughout the afternoon (I knew he was an ex-karter) and he obviously had done that sort of thing before :)

Andy

Anything would have been quicker than the kart I finished practice in. Dickie pointed out in the queue for the grid that the right rear was flat. Further investigation revealed it to have a patch about 3" in dia that had worn down to the canvass and a slash in it long enough to put four fingers into!

Thought it handled a bit funny... :D

He obviously had a quicker kart  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

I don't think so somehow. He obviously had a kart that wasn't crap, and some talent...

I made a point of watching him a few times throughout the afternoon (I knew he was an ex-karter) and he obviously had done that sort of thing before :)

Andy

I know he had talent.

I also watched his lines to see where he was making the time..................but still didn't manage to get anywhere near matching him  :down:  :down:

David

P.S. Very sporting of you Dicke  :t-up:  :t-up: