mg midget

davet

mg midget 1969 mk 111 for sale

x calafornian import rust free  many new parts

£1600 ono phone me or email me for more details dave thompson tel no 01477 537051

3064.jpeg

3065.jpeg

There is someone after a Midget on here

John

I had one for about 5 years - great fun if a bit unreliable. I'd have thought that "H" or "J" reg would be more likely, "G" was pre-Rostyle wheels IIRC. BTW, how come it's got the Yank triple wiper system and side markers but it's RHD? Converted? ???

:) if you note on my add it was imported for calafornia before i owned it and converted to r/h drive that,s why it has the american wiper system , markers and no rust, wheels are correct for the year

Sorry, yes, I did read that but it's a hell of a job to convert to RHD and most US imported ones would be left as LHD I'd have thought, so it's unusual in that respect. Actually, those wipers are far better than the UK spec cars had.

I might be wrong on the year but when I was looking for mine in '71, there were none with Rostyles older than "H" and many of the "H" ones were chrome grille and hubcapped wheels. Very soon after mine (SBH 721J) they went to different Rostyles and the rear arches were more radiussed than the flat-top ones on yours and my old one - "K" reg ones were like that. If I recall, they were about £700-£800 new in '70! Great value little car and dead easy to work on in most respects. :)

Sorry, yes, I did read that but it's a hell of a job to convert to RHD and most US imported ones would be left as LHD I'd have thought, so it's unusual in that respect

doubt it.. if youve ever seen a midget monocoque you'll notice everything is there for lhd and rhd.. all you'd need would be a rhd dash and rhd steering rack.

easy as that i would imagine!

if i were going to get another one i'd go RWA without a doubt!

with rotary power too :p:blues:

i had a rwa one in the same colour (blaze i think)

very pretty - brings back fond memories but `interesting` handling on wet roads with those 145 tyres!!

RWA?

The colour could be Blaze or Flame, it's hard to be sure in the pic. Mine was Flame, the scarlet - Post Office red, but Blaze was sort of halfway between Flame and Bronze (orange). :cool:

Damn I would have bought this myself but I've just bought a new covered trailer, b*******.Nice, nice car

Buzz

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.