• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• Bananaman

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• I.S.M

I think 50% is beginning to look generous. Careful Luke - he who has no engine and requires big cheue book might not want a paddock crew!

I think i ll stand up for Nick here. I m starting to sympathise with my dad. Having sons interested in motor sport is very expensive, nevermind having you fund your own activities.

Any sign of that Dutton you have hidden in the garage Luke????

Maybe speak to Dad nicely for funds????????:p

I think i ll stand up for Nick here. I m starting to sympathise with my dad. Having sons interested in motor sport is very expensive, nevermind having you fund your own activities.

:D  :D  :D  Thanks Jamie,

Just like you kids, us Dad's can't do right for doing wrong  :D  :D  :D

Any sign of that Dutton you have hidden in the garage Luke????

Maybe speak to Dad nicely for funds????????:p

It doesn't need any funds, it just needs him to sort it out, and I could do with the space.  :devil:  Have threatened to leave it down in the factory if he doesn't get it sorted out soon  :devil:

Jamie i have no sympathy for him as unlike your dad this one pays for nothing for me when it comes to motorport!!! Possibly because he's spent all of the budget on himself!! If he wants a decent engine he is welcome to borrow the one in the dutton!!!  :p  :p Probably work better!!! :p  :p

I would fix the car only its in Newcastle and i'm in Preston, and i haven't learnt to teleport yet!!! Thats the next assignement!!! :D  :D

I'm sure with all your spare time which you seem to spend on the bulletin board dad you could spend it sorting out the very minor things that need sorting on my car, in repayment for all that help i've given you on yours!!! :p  :p

And yes i shall better get my one way ticket to Australia, cause i don't think i'm gunna bet let home after this!!

Luke.I am in full support of your emotive comments. Several times I have witnessed you being "abused" by having to change wheels at the last minute, apply metres of Duck tape, usually to the nearside wing ( which I repaired at Thoresby Park) and push broken car into trailer etc

AND you have freely given advice about your Dad's driving. Now far from me wishing to be Devil's advocate I have heard you many times (whilst I was wetting myself!;) say Dad you just need more commitment and to go faster. Indeed the Laptop print outs probably confirm that fact. Anyway your Dad should be very grateful adn he obviously listened cos he was quite quick last year ! And did you charge him fo the free advice ! NO! Where would he be without you???He also has spare time on his hands to work on your car cos his engine is away at the Menders :p

Luke.I am in full support of your emotive comments. Several times I have witnessed you being "abused" by having to change wheels at the last minute, apply metres of Duck tape, usually to the nearside wing ( which I repaired at Thoresby Park) and push broken car into trailer etc

AND you have freely given advice about your Dad's driving. Now far from me wishing to be Devil's advocate I have heard you many times (whilst I was wetting myself!;) say Dad you just need more commitment and to go faster. Indeed the Laptop print outs probably confirm that fact. Anyway your Dad should be very grateful adn he obviously listened cos he was quite quick last year ! And did you charge him fo the free advice ! NO! Where would he be without you???He also has spare time on his hands to work on your car cos his engine is away at the Menders :p

Which tyres was it you didn't want then Terry  :D  :D  :D  :D

Jamie i have no sympathy for him as unlike your dad this one pays for nothing for me when it comes to motorport!!! Possibly because he's spent all of the budget on himself!! If he wants a decent engine he is welcome to borrow the one in the dutton!!!  :p  :p Probably work better!!! :p  :p

I would fix the car only its in Newcastle and i'm in Preston, and i haven't learnt to teleport yet!!! Thats the next assignement!!! :D  :D

I'm sure with all your spare time which you seem to spend on the bulletin board dad you could spend it sorting out the very minor things that need sorting on my car, in repayment for all that help i've given you on yours!!! :p  :p

And yes i shall better get my one way ticket to Australia, cause i don't think i'm gunna bet let home after this!!

Ticket for Australia booked, I paid for it out of your bank account, didn't think you would mind  :D  :D  :D

Luke.

It's a shame that you had to upset him.

I was trying to talk him into letting you have all his spare bussa kit, I think he was warming to the idea until he remembered your last post :0:0

I think the only true way to sort this out if for Luke to double drive this year...

( Is this helping Nick :D:D:D:D )

Now Nick about those tyres .......I have just seen the light!Clearly Luke needed coaching and practise to change wheels quickly al la F1 teams and running repairs are also an important lesson. What a star you are allowing your son to use your very own toy as a learning experience. I mean he could have caused a lot of additional damage and you had to trust him to do up the wheel nuts correctly. I can see your paternal instincts are not being recognised for what they are. Total devotion to bringing up a member of your family correctly without a thought for your own safety or well being.If you need someone to take Luke to the Airport for the Australia trip I am your man. And to think I doubted your motives   ......- How can I ever make ammends :zzz: Luke - You are History ;)

I'm going to shut up here because quite clearly i'm out numbered!! It seems dad has away of keeping everyone on his side!! :(

I'll just have to get revenge another way!!! :D