Buying a westfield

rickybez

if you have already owned a fireblade unless you want to try a different engine iwould go for a megablade you can pick them up for around 10k and im sure you you must have mates with bikes who can give you advice with engine etc i have one and bikers love them if your anywhere near manchester i would happily take you for a spin.and they are easy to drive on the road just higher revs setting off.at the local meets mine keeps up with all the others:D

Paul

Richard came along to the bowling last night  :D

But you didnt  :(

And he lives in Rochdale, so he is local to Manchester  :t-up:

You can take him for a run next month  :devil:

I'm sure he's going to be a regular  :cool:  that right Rich ?

Also same applies to John who came along as a newbie last night  :t-up:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• higgsti

• never fear

• adhawkins

paul the offer has already been made and im sure thier are plenty more in the manc mob who would take him out for a blast did he talk with scooby :D:D

I have the best of both worlds, with both an Xtr2 and a Megabusa. If your a bike fan, I certainly would consider either of these exilarating motors. Any info, drop me a line

I bought mine by mistake - well actually on a whim due to a mixture of Whiskey and ebay and only 2hrs to go to the ned of the auction!!  I ended up with possibly the worst car imaginable.  It looked great but had a 75bhp transit spec pinto and front shockers and springs on the rear!  Actually the list goes on re the bad points but in the end it does not matter.  Even like this, it is the best thing I have ever bought.  

I have spent the winter in the garage with the Westie, friends and beer having an absolute ball. In spring it will emerge as (hopefully) a 140bhp machine with proper suspension and I hav only spent about 500 quid!  

Hopefully, if all goes well I will see this westie as just a starter and intend to start a full build next winter, but this time with a more exotic spec.