Powder coated alloys - pics?

mak1

Mak 1,

Can you pass on the company you used, as I would be straight on the phone to them.

I assume they removed the tyres, poawdercoated them and then refitted the tyres.

thanks,

MArk

I assume they removed the tyres, poawdercoated them and then refitted the tyres.

They powder coated the tyres? :0

:)

Sorry...couldn't resist ;)

Andy

Mark,

I don't get your post?

If you want the companies details this is the link: http://www.profile7000.co.uk/

Yes they will re-fit tyres when done. The alloys will be ready tomorrow, I have seen them but they rejected one as it had more of a matt finish so they are going to re-do all four - IMO they look amazing. I am busy stripping anything metal the westy to have powdercoated  :p

If you want the companies details this is the link: http://www.profile7000.co.uk/

why do people insist on putting websites into service when they are incomplete......it does my head in :angry:

Anyway you should have gone for silver its the new black according the tw*ts that are the 'in crowd' they do me head in as well :angry:

I'm off I've got a strop on :angry:  :angry:

Ok Andy, I'll take that one on the chin, you're right it does invite comment.

Mak1, that's what I wanted, their details.

Thanks,

MArk

Ok Andy, I'll take that one on the chin, you're right it does invite comment.

:)

Like I say, couldn't resist ;)

Andy