chuffin cats

SteveD

MUNCNKIN BOY ME BEHING OF THR RESPONSABLE VARITY KEEP MY DOG IN A CAGE DURING THE DAY  ;) THERE'S NO WONDER JANE DOSN'T LIKE YOU .YOU ARE A MUPPET

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• westy

• Westfields Rock On

Eh, Northern Norman. I reckon you dogs a southern softie. It thinks its a cat. No wonder you're getting so many feline visitors. They all mates with your southern pooch  ;)

I ask you. What self respecting Staffy would let cats take over the garden  :durr:  :sheep:

John  :love:

john you knob ! there is a door between my dog and the garden most of the day ,next you will be telling me to let him have a key to let himself out  :0 you tit , oh yes have you got duck disease  :arse: ,anyway  back to cats if there were as many dogs as there is cats roaming around i am sure people would have something to say ,what the chuff is the difference, i say we have a national let your dog roam around s***ting in your garden jumping on cars and killing wild thing's day i bet cat lovers would love that, then see how much of a southern softy my dog is john you tart ,it's a trained munchkin killer :durr: oh yes see you at wanglesey  :t-up:

i am going out tonight to find myself a decent size cat ,i have an experiment  ;) if i stake it out by its legs in my garden then go up into my bedroom and throw darts out of the window at it ,blindfolded of course ,and the point of this experiment i here you ask is to hear what a cat sounds like when its in pain ,all in the name of science  ;)  ;) and for future reference  ???  :t-up:

Meouwww!!! Eh up Steve, your dog wants feeding  ;)  :love:

Mr Davis

How come a person that can love sheep as much as you have done this weekend  :love:  :blush:  :love:  :blush:  can hate cats so much ?

Hope you manage to clear up that scrapey rash you picked up at the weekend  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

And I seem to think that there were at least two posts through this link where you in no way tried to insult me.  Please try harder we don't want people to think you geting soft in your old age.  :D  :D

Could be far worse  :D  :(  :(  :D  :devil:  :D

They could be French cats  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Mr D - you seem to be spending an awful lot of time in Wales just lately  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :blush:  :D  is it sheep rustling or a cat re-location service  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :blush:

doh !!!!!!!!!  davies's welsh cat pet shop has been rumbled  :(

Llanfirkinshagnastyupyourarsewhereithurtsgogogockinshire's cat supplies ltd ,tel no 01691 831169 for all your pet cats and cat's needs .do not hesitate to call us ,

also davies's sheep sales and grooming parlour can be found at no 11

Llansheeplovinglittlewelshboylovestogiveittothemgogogohckinshire  high street same tel no ,01691 831169

cool ! :D

I always thought there was something odd about you  :devil:

Its official then "Steve Davies doesn't like nunney"

John :D  :love:

:0  john you will when i see you  ??? im going to stick one so far up your A*** it will be able to lick that jelly baby thing at the back of your throat  ,and thats not your clitoris nipple head  :arse:

Now thats not very nice  ??? The after effects of a visit to Wales are worse than I imagined  :(

Wounded John