chuffin cats

SteveD

john the only reason jane has that many cats is obvious  well to me anyway ,you obviously can't satisfy her  :0  ???  :( and the cats are a sort of comfort thing  :( or even sex toys  :D  and why the chuff would i want a cat,the only reason would be to feed to my staffy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• westy

• Westfields Rock On

Put cat in boot of car, drive 200 miles, let it out
The humane way of dealing with the problem so I'm told :D  Only joking :blush:

me thinks there should be a sort of annual cat culling  :0 like what they do to deer ,well they do it to seals as well and there innocent little things unlike cats ,you wouldn't get a seal sitting on your car or crapping in your garden  :0  ;)  :blush:even if there was a seal on the roof of my car i would be highly amused and throw it a fish and teach it tricks  ;)  :p

A friend had a deer try to sit on his car once (whilst he was driving it) and it wrote his car off. Did more damage than just scratches!

i had a freind once  ???

then he bought a cat  :angry:

What you need is two of these, since getting them I've never seen a cat in my garden and my neighbour has 5,

thinking about it before I had these I had a garden, you can't have it all ways I guess  ???

525.jpeg

Steve, Get a grip man  ;)  :0  :angry:  Bev would love a cat or 2 or 3. And I bet young Willem would like one as well you tight :arse:

I beginning to think that all that cellulose thinners is affecting your sanity and patience  :devil:

Failing all of the above, just slab your garden and then the cats wont want to come and crap cos there's nowt to dig.

...or move  ;)  :p

John

john shut up  :0 i suppose you want me to pave the roof of bevs saab aswell do you ,you tit ! darren is it me or is your shed a bit girly it looks like something out of heidi  ;) have the dogs just finished brushing up they look a bit tired  :0

darren is it me or is your shed a bit girly  

Steve, I'm currently waiting ronseal to respond to a recent complaint I submitted, the colour of the shed looks f**k all like it does on the tin.   :p

BTW I put it there as a place to store bits of my westy when I get round to pulling it apart.

i suppose there very expensive parts with gaurd dogs like those  :0

Any how Stevie boy ? How come your Staffy lets it happen? It must think its a cat itself  :devil:  Hang on a minute maybe its your own dog crapping and scratching and not any of the cats at all  :0

John