• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Driving Licence

Bananaman

Following on from Felters post I thought it might be interesting to do a Poll on

'How many point do you have on your driving licence' ???  

For the record I'm clean.............& so is my driving licence'  :D  :p  :D  :p

Only ever had 3 points gained about 10 years ago when speed cameras fiirst came out.......don't know how i've managed to avoid them since, VERY lucky  :t-up: (wheres that fingers crossed smiley ??? )

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob Navin

• Bananaman

• ChrisF

• neilwillis

In my yoof I was reckless (shut up andy H) and I managed to get caught for speeding a couple of times in a 1 litre Fiesta.... I'd also been stitched up in an accident where I was to blame but got stung by eye witness friends of the other party. result. 6 month ban under totting up despite me being on an errand for my solicitor when I got caught the last time.

Since then, nothing. Now an advanced motorist and enjoy driving quickly but where appropriate :)

6 points at the mo but I've had a total of 21 points and 1 ban in 20 years of driving.

Clean at the moment - have had a total of 9 points in 29 years driving.

6 points for another 2 years :(:(

Only caught once so far but that was by the Scotish police doing 100 so I still think I was lucky.

I'm now a very responsible driver  :D  ( Any one who has driven in convoy with me or in my car please keep quiet )

6 points for another 2 years :(:(

Only caught once so far but that was by the Scotish police doing 100 so I still think I was lucky.

I'm now a very responsible driver  :D  ( Any one who has driven in convoy with me or in my car please keep quiet )

Was that towing your car to Knockhill...... :devil:  :D  :p

I feel another post 'Whats the fastest you have towed your trailer' :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Was that towing your car to Knockhill...... :devil:  :D  :p

I feel another post 'Whats the fastest you have towed your trailer' :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

No fraid not mate.

It was in my old 406 estate coming back from a meeting up in the far north.

Why do we need to start a trailer link.

The webmaster would walk away with it  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: