The Yorkshire Experience 2005

ACW

I really want to enter this but have a list of things which need changing / adding to the car before I can enter events such as speed series, sprints and hillclimbs. I am currently working down my list but don't know how far down I will get before the end of may.  

I've read the entry form and with the exception of noise there doesn't seem to be any regulations (as far as the car goes) is this correct?

???

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Rob Navin

• scott beeland

The yorkshire experience is not a sprint. It's a fun trackday. As long as your car is mechanically sound and nothings threatening to fall off then you'll be ok. Give it a good spanner check; fluids check and get your entry in sharpish. You'll love it.

No timing; no pressure to go fast;  opportunities for passenger rides in other cars (many drivers willing to offer if asked) well organised day.

Great social gathering the day/night before.

I've been to this the last 2 yrs and am going this yr. The entry list needs filling up NOW or the future of this event could be in doubt it seems. go on...fill that form in AND WE'LL SEE YOU THERE

The only problem with this track day is the driving,it interrupts the evenings entertainment!!...I think I'll bring the donkey!!

Buzz

2 late to post for a tuesday evening decision, where is the decision happening?

I'm going to the club night @ leeds so will bring my application form there if it helps, I think there will be entries for two cars.

:D  :oops:

Send entries NOW as the club meeting on Tuesday will see the Committee decide if it is Go or No go. It would be a shame to not take advantage of this cheap, family , relaxed event at a great venue. The Yorkshire Area has put a lot of effort into this and we need your support.

THE YORKSHIRE AREA NEEDS YOU  :sheep:  :D

Terry are you saying you'd prefer me to post rather than bring to club tuesday night?

:durr:

Nope.

Bring it to club night and hand to John Hoyle senior

See you there

cool.gif

See you there, hopefully i'll be able to get my mate to enter at the same time.

:t-up:

Was a decision made on this event last night? I left at 9pm and didn't hear anything

Buzz

Was a decision made on this event last night? I left at 9pm and didn't hear anything

Buzz

I didn't hear anything either and we were thrown out at about 11:30.

I gave my entry and cheque to John Hoyle Senior last night,  he just popped it in his pocket and said thanks, presumably he would have said something if the event had been cancelled.