Ouch!

DAVE O

I never said it was you drivin in the car park  ;)  :D  :D  Just that tracks are a safer place than a car park - be it Tesco's or Silverstone  ;)  ;)  :)  :)

Yep I'm sure whoever was drivin your car was very capable indeed  ;)  ;)  but the fact is it was a public car park with children and joe public around  ;)  ;)  :D  :D in which the Formula student driver front ended a Skoda  :(

i dont know what he was doing

Do you want me to tell ya  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  ;)  :D  :D

Well in that case all he did was pootle up to the far end of the runway section and back again - just to bed it all in - at no more than 15 to 20 mph  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :p  :D  :)  :blush:  :devil:  :D  No sign of any wheel spin or heavy gas pedal at all  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :p

No Oulton Park for me I'm afraid - looks like its gonna be down to Brands where a couple of WSCC SS guys have an entry in the British GT race  ;)  :D  :D  :D  Long time since I've watched a GT race so it might be a good time  :D  :D

Next 750MC for me is Mallory Park on Oct 19  :D  :D  :D Take some Stella or 1664  :D  :D  :D

I was not enthralled with Nick Lears Grolsch  :(  :(  :(  at Silverstone  :(  ;)

these are girly injuries.

so far this year the wife has been bitten by stingray twice, puffer fish once, otter once and Lemon Shark. if she hadnt had a chain mail glove on the Lemon would have taken the end of her thumb and two fingers off  :t-up:

I might try that bait i can't get a bite using worms but wife might not be too happy being dangled in lake on a rod and line

again (Thats how I got her to agree to a Westy in the first place)  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: