Ouch!

DAVE O

I don't think I'll be driving for the next week or so!

It went something like this....

Helped a mate put up a new fence this morning.

Held a piece of wood on the ground and drilled some holes through it.

Hole 1  ok

Hole 2  ok

Hole 3  ok

Hole 4  ok

Hole 5.......Snap

Scream as jagged broken bit enters left thumb just above the knuckle.

Took bit out of thumb and had a look at the bone

Felt a bit light headed

Went to Hospital

Now the sore owner of 5 stitches, a large bandage and a sling!

Bu**er :(  :(

Dave O.

(Diy accident statistic!;)

(Yes I know I should have worn gloves!;)

(Yes it still throbs and hurts like oops, i said a naughty word!!;)

(Yes I will be on the Stella tonight to ease the pain!;)

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

And there you were just trying to help and be a good samaritan  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  ;)  ;)

Bad Luck Dave - Next thing you'll know is folks are gonna be asking what events you're cancelling in the hope they may get an entry  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :)

Or I'll be posting an ad for an Auto box :D  :D

You could always take a passenger and let them change gear for you :devil:

Isn't hindsight great :arse:

David

I've asked a few fork-lift drivers but they all said they would rather keep their balls if it's all the same to you :0

Hope you are soon mended :)

Ouch,

Late last year,

Cleaning off Flymo for the winter has had the metal blade sharpened, re-fitting it, tightening the nut with the supplied flymo spanner,,,slipped off, when lots of pressure applied, and with no gloves left index finger went along blade, thought it'd be fine,,,not so.

Went to casualty, had a quick look at the tendon and then received numerous stiches and decided next time its going to the bl**** shop and i'll pay some other fool to sort it out..

I know what it feels like but its all so easy to see why it happens afterwards....you'll be out within the week in WESTY.

these are girly injuries.

so far this year the wife has been bitten by stingray twice, puffer fish once, otter once and Lemon Shark. if she hadnt had a chain mail glove on the Lemon would have taken the end of her thumb and two fingers off  :t-up:

these are girly injuries.

so far this year the wife has been bitten by stingray twice, puffer fish once, otter once and Lemon Shark. if she hadnt had a chain mail glove on the Lemon would have taken the end of her thumb and two fingers off  <!--emo&:t-up:

sounds a bit fishy to me  :p  :p  :p  :p

Scott

I take it that was you trying out some new susp set-up on the car park at Silverstone  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  ;)

Did you see what happened to the guy in the Formula Student on saturday *ouch*  :(  :(  :(  :(  He was playing it up a bit, lost control and slammed straight into a Joe Public skoda parked up  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  the Skoda rode up right on top of him  :(  :(  :(  and he bent the front cross member of the skoda  :(  :(  :(

Loads of blue flashing lights and Ambulance took him away  :(  :(  :(

If you decide to do some more susp set-up - make sure you test it in a safe environment  ;)  ;)  ;)  :)

alo mark

i wasnt in the car andy was sorting it out  :D  :D i thought he took it outside but anyway drives and handles abit better now i even lernt how to change me oil . :p  :p

try to find you the bloke next to you said you was around with dickie someware so at least i tried and made an effort  :D  :D

saw the race though dickie can handle the car ok cant he very impressed  :cool:  :cool:

p.s thats if it was dickie could have been you  :sheep:  :sheep:

Bloke next door was probably Nick Lear (another ex SS driver)  ;)  :D

Yep Dickie B got me and Richard "Magnum" Green sorting out his pit board once more - he finished 8th - He's doing fine especially as its only his first year  :D  :D  :D

Definately not me  ;)  :)  :)  :)  :D  :blush:

getting the bug to have ago myself i might try a track day soon to see if i got the bottle to do it properly  :D  :D

more likely to make a complete  :arse: of myself and my car  ???  ???  ???

Scott

Trackdays are a safer and more controlled place to make an  :arse:  of yourself than a public car park  ;)  ;)  ;)  Get yourself in there and give it a go - you can always find your own space and pace  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

It wouldn't surprise me at all Nick if that guy had broken both legs  :(  :(  :(  Did you see the front cross member on that Skoda  :(  :(  :(  :(

oi stanton i wasn't driving the dam car pal  :love:  :love:

Anyway andy who was driving is a bl**** good driver and safe and controled  im sure he wasn't to close to anyone he just isnt that sort of person  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Now can we drop it now i dont know what he was doing

but i can assure you i cant do it i havent got the the minirals so to speek  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: