Westfield World

Camtwister

Sun...in Wales :0  Now that IS worth writing about  :D  :D  :D

Don't get me started.

Journey up on Saturday was 'interesting' to say the least.

I was wearing shorts and T-shirt in the Westy, but still have to stop every 20 or 30 miles or so to hop into the tin-top (aka Support Vehicle) driven by the Welsh Wizard for a drop of air-con :).

At one point (early afternoon) I was starting to question the choice of taking the Westy!

Once we got onto the A5 in Wales though it was a bit more sheltered so at least I could cool down a bit (inbetween traffic jams when I had to have the heater on to stop the engine exploding...)

Oh, and did I mention I got 30 MPG on the way up? :D

The tour of Anglesey was good though...

Andy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Stanton

• peterg

• studbuckle

I was wearing shorts and T-shirt in the Westy, but still have to stop every 20 or 30 miles or so to hop into the tin-top (aka Support Vehicle) driven by the Welsh Wizard for a drop of air-con

Todays "A BIG JESSIE" award goes to adhawkins

and i bet you dont drive it in the rain either

:devil:  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Yeah...what's it doing with a heater fitted anyway? complete waste of space and weight (IMHO)  :D

I was wearing shorts and T-shirt in the Westy, but still have to stop every 20 or 30 miles or so to hop into the tin-top (aka Support Vehicle) driven by the Welsh Wizard for a drop of air-con :).

You obviously wasn't going fast enough :p  :D

David

P.S. Got my mag this morning

To whom it may concern  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Please can we have some more of Burt Jones Diary  :)  :)  :)  :)  :D  :D  :D  :D  Just how did the brother of Karpal the indian waiter and welder get on  ???  ???  ???  :D  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:

Ah...abuse...

Getting used to that  :angry:

Andy

I don't believe it........(in true Victor Meldrew style......)

Nearly 2 pages of banter about the mag, and you ALL seem to have missed a REALLY important developement. Can anybody tell me what it is? No prizes, 'cos it seems that I spotted it first  :p  but I'm just interested in how it has seemingly slipped past everyone else.......or has it.....

I did .............. but don't tell em Blatters  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :D

Its also been featured in some kit mags and Ingear for a couple of months and noone has spotted it or said anything  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

More copy and photos please ...........

I don't believe it........(in true Victor Meldrew style......)

Nearly 2 pages of banter about the mag, and you ALL seem to have missed a REALLY important developement. Can anybody tell me what it is? No prizes, 'cos it seems that I spotted it first  :p  but I'm just interested in how it has seemingly slipped past everyone else.......or has it.....

Something on the front cover perhaps?

Andy

The new Logo

and I spotted it straight away but as it was covered on here months ago I thought it was old news ;)

I have to say, I quite like it as a corporate image

Oh, and that's twice now i've been the centrefold :)

Andy's got it. :0  :0  :0

There's another one inside, too, on the Membership Form.

Yes folks, it seems we have a NEW LOGO. But lets keep it bewteen ourselves for now.........

Mark.

Is that the end of The Bomber? If so, I'd like to discuss rights with you.....seriously.......and also, I guess the now out of date merchandise will be being sold off cheap? Where's that Neil Willis fella? I may want to place a large order for some out of date stock......   :0  :0  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: