Westfield World

Camtwister

Just wondering if any of you have received the July/August issue?

I haven't and I'm worried that the Postman may have given it to someone less deserving!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Stanton

• peterg

• studbuckle

It's at the printers  ;)  ;) and will be posted out in due course  :D  :D  :D  ;)  shortly, as soon as possible  :D  ;)  :D

P.S. Our hardworkin volunteer Editor really struggled to fill the awaited copy of the magazine  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :(  :(  :(  :(  :D  :D  :D

Sadly it seems that many are out drivin' and not writin or takin piccies  :)  :)  :)  :)

So please - take some time out and put pen to paper and send stuff or e-mail it as RTF or JPEG for the next mag  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :)  :)

You'll make Peter really happy  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

:0.....Peter's welcome to the story I've just finished: it's a 4000 word love opus featuring a transsexual Caterham owner's affair with a psychotic lesbian who was once the body double for Yootha Joyce in the popular Mildred and George television series. It's a wild tale of intrigue, hubris and meaty sex centred around the couples attempt at infiltrating the Robin Hood Race Team's inner sanctum so they could cash in on their fame and become a feature in Hello magazine.

:blush:.....failing that, I have some photos of my dog trying to unsuccessfully ******* next door's cat.

Why not - it would be a suitable aperitif for another saga of Bert Jones Diary  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :D

transsexual Caterham owner

can't you narrow it down a bit, that could be any of them  ;)  :D  :D

mines just arrived

Ditto :t-up:

Ed I promise that I will write something for the next issue, even if it's only a letter. :zzz:

Yes Please Nana's and everyone else  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Peter the Ed needs flooding out with stuff  :D  :D  :D

Was considering writing up my Wales trip and including a couple of photos.

Not sure how much I'd actually have to say though!

Andy

Was considering writing up my Wales trip

Sheep

Sheep

Tree

Sheep

Sheep

Sheep

Bridge :)

Sheep

Sheep

Tree

Sea

Sheep

Sheep.....

see it's easy to write about a trip to Wales :)

You missed 'speed trap' and 'sun', but apart from that, I think you've pretty much covered it!

:D

Andy

Well, I got mine today, and it was worth the wait.

Yet again a very well put together magazine.   Loved the article by Neil Willis especially  :p

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: