Best beer ?

hilux

London Pride for the beer drinkers among us.

Staropramen for the fashionistas, or when I'm out drinking in Chelsea.........

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Westfields Rock On

• Bananaman

• JonnyBoy

• hilux

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta agree with Nick A - Marstons Pedigree - when its sorted, is the smoothest, tastiest thing from smoothtastyville.

Nectar  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

or maybe a good Bathams  ???  ???  ???  :D  :D  Betta go and double check  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D

What about 'Bishop's Finger' :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

As the Actress said to thr Bishop :D  :D  :D

Nick A. thought you were if foriegn places??

Bishops Finger

Taylors Landlord

Speckled Hen

Broadside

London Pride

Black Sheep

All the Oakham ales (local outfit)

ahhh, so many beers... so little time...

I'm quite partiale to a bit of lager when it's warm (the weather that is) Carslberg Export being top of my list, followed by Stella, Becks, Grolsch, etc...

Regarding beer..... Bud is expensive at home, but nasty cheap ****e over here.

British Columbia has a wealth of microbrewerys, many of which are producing some fantastic beverages.

In terms of the best, can i mix my drinks? 1/2 stella - 1/2 smirnoff ice (turbo shandy) gets you absolute and completely steaming very quickly, or, snakebite and black - make you grin like a cheshire cat but due to its poisionous nature does some wicked things to your bowels :arse:  

Wroxy

come on driving test!

i'm confused.....did you get a driving ban or something?

perhaps you can testify which beer is best for driving with!!!

You must have a licence at some point - enlighten me please??!! ???

(i may have asked this in another post, but can for the life of me find out where! )

Adnams, Owd Roger, Brakspears, Landlord, Abbott (Greene King), so many beers, so little liver capacity. Oh, and Margaret River Bitter (Western Australia) a REALLY nice local brew.n  :devil:

Bitter....  Robinsons Best (Stockport).....  What a shame it doesn't travel  :(  :(

Light.....   Just about any draft Weizen, wheat beer from Bavaria, trust me, once you've tasted Weizen [pronounced 'VytZen'] you'll never even look at a lager again  :love:  :love:

Gotta agree with the vote on Marstons pedigree, also Theakstons Best can be most pleasant.... has anybody tried  the home brewed stuff in the Wasdale head Hotel in Cumbria? :)  :)  :D  :D   :zzz:

hey ric, theres a WESTY in my garage!

this weekends gunna be a scorcher, ahhhhhhhhhhh open top motoring. will you be out in your............... no wait you sold it! :devil: