Have a look at this...

Spencer

In defense of the guy, even though I dont feel like I should, the bonnet does not open, and the dealers do not tell you how as that may encourange you to do something yourself. It is in the manual.... sort of.

The answer is to undo four nuts, scrape the paintwork getting the tool to the hidden latches.... scape the paintwork some more lifting the bonnet off and find somewhere soft to put it.

I do hope this is not going to become an Anti TVR thread

I love TVRs, I'd get one if I could spare the cash.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to drive the thing, I'd just park it outside the front room window with the engine ticking over so I could look and listen all day.  :)

i too love TVR's.

just dont like plonkers who just assume that because their car cost more than yours its therfore better and also because it was expensive they automatically become the best driver on the planet.

dont care what car a person drives or wants to drive, i even speak to people who have those funny engines with four cylinders missing  :)  ;)  :t-up:

because their car cost more than yours its therfore better

When you think about it, second hand it must be, or it wouldn't. IYSWIM  :)

The problem with the speed six is that someone had the bright idea of putting a race car engine in a road car...

The engine is fantastic when it is running right...... not that often.... daren't drive mine in case a £5k bill arrives

Jon

this is true, although they are not withought fault (I used to have a Cerbera).

The speed 6 is a more complex engine (Not much I grant you) and they do have parts made by the poorest countries in the world.

this is true, although they are not withought fault (I used to have a Cerbera).

:0  What in gods name made you sell it??  :p  :D  :D  :t-up:

If they can get the reliabilty issues sorted with the Speed 6 engine they are onto a winner, it's there in principal, just room for improvement.....as always.

Yeah, have to say, I love TVR's too...T350C especially, very partial to the Cerby, and, dag-nammit, the Tuscan and Tuscan-S...it's just berks like him manage to get hold of them....anyway, all the previous comments from everyone apply really, so can't add anymore!! :D