Have a look at this...

Spencer

What a w##ker :devil:

Thought the verbal kicking he got afterwards was very funny though ;)  Shame he didnt reply.

Maybe someone should invite him to air his opinions on here?!! ;)  Would be good to release some pent-up aggression!!

IMO, it was a troll, and not a very good one.......

Dignifying it with a response will only encourage him......

I always thought that the Cam Followers on the TVR Tuscan were made of Choclate

Perhaps he won't be so Happy when he's Having His Engine Rebuilt  ???  ???

It gets better...because numb-nuts forgot his password (!!;), he's fired up another thread....

http://www.british-cars.co.uk/cgi-bin....1020551

...and apparently, I'm a "fagget"...whatever that is!!...small cigarette, perhaps....sign of no counter-argument, hmmm

BTW...for fun, gonna post it on the Se7ens site too, seems as if boy-wonder doesn't like to "get wet".... :D  :D

Ahhh....troll-bashing, how amusing.... :p

Didn't realise some lotus and tvr owners were so sensitive!!

As a few others have already said, young Antonio ought to visit a track day to see how 'king like' he felt then.

That reminds me, when I go to Donington I must remember my screw driver in case anything drops off..............of Antonio's TVR !!!!

Paul (I don't have a boyfriend) Wright

I do hope this is not going to become an Anti TVR thread.

As the owner of both a Tuscan and a Megabusa (Well a pile of bits that will one day be a megabusa), I may take offense.

:angry:  :D  :angry:  :D  :angry:  :D  :p

This bloke just ges better. Dont TVR supply their new cars with an owners manual. I thought that when a salesman hands over a new car he explains how things work :arse: