• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• studbuckle

• Mark Stanton

I bin wondering that, as I used me proper name, didn't realise one was supposed to come up with something a bit WEHEY, bit WAAAAAAA bit WOOOOOOOOOO   :p  :p  :p  :blush:

Nope you're stuck with it  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Being a boring old fart, I like "real" names - save a lot of time when you meet up with folks and they intorduce themselves as ???????? then you have to go through the deduction of proper name / sign in name  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D

It is possible to change it, but I think it's a 'manual' process. You'd need to be very nice to ACW to persuade him to do it ;)

I'm with the 'real names' brigade personally...

Andy

Blatman is as real a name as any other. Check your phone books, there's bound to be one....... :p  :p  :D  :D

But in conversation, do people call you by your real name, Blatman, or the other alias you use (for e-mail)? :D

Andy

Actually, most folk call me Blatters to my face. I'm comfortable with that......there are worse nick names, after all....... :D  :D  :D

Nobody tempted to use the one you favour for e-mail then? :D

Andy

Actually, most folk call me Blatters to my face. I'm comfortable with that......there are worse nick names, after all....... :D  :D  :D

Makes you sound like a World War I fighter pilot :)

[fx:plummy voice]

I say Blatters old chap, pass the port!

[/fx]

Andy

Makes you sound like a World War I fighter pilot

Chocks away for OLD Blatters  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Oi Stanton......leave it........... :D  :D  :D

Every time I think of World War type aircraft communications, my mind drifts toward the Heineken ads, specifically the "Dam Busters" one, where the German soldier acts like a goalkeeper to keep the bouncing bombs from doing they're job..........can't help it........ :D  :D  :D