• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• Buzz Billsberry

• scott beeland

Plus I will not be drinking beer/wine or spirits at the bash

No, but Mr. B. will by all accounts ;)

Andy

What accounts are these then.... :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Besides, I haven't seen a field with a donkey in it near the duck.

Just don't get directions from adHawkins!

:p:p:p:p:p

no donkeys around me, apart from the ones i work with :cool:

Some form of alcohol had better be down your neck by 6.15 at the latest Mr Billsberry  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :angry:  :angry:  :D  :D  :D  :p

no donkeys around me, apart from the ones i work with

Brave or foolish ............... please discuss  :D  :D  :D especially Wotbox  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Buzz takes his Tequila shooters and beer chasers in an entirely unexpected way...

You lot just don't understand do you. I have reached a point in my life where beer is not that important...I am a more mature individual now. I have had a life changing event in the last week...which shall we say has opened my mind .All I'll say is I will never leave terrafirma again.

Buzz

You lot just don't understand do you. I have reached a point in my life where beer is not that important...I am a more mature individual now. I have had a life changing event in the last week...which shall we say has opened my mind .All I'll say is I will never leave terafirma again.

Buzz

Them Kebabs can be dangerus in the wrong hands....... :D

You lot just don't understand do you. I have reached a point in my life where beer is not that important...I am a more mature individual now.

Pete - please stop it - new keyboard required and I've run out of screen wipes  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Just sprayed eveything with a lunchtime cup a soup  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :p

Your first pint will be ready and waiting for ya - stop talking out ya  :arse:   :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: else the guys from PK are really gonna give you some stick  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Your detox isn't until after Chrimble  :D  :D  :D Are you really gonna let all the Southern Wusses and Welshmen out drink ya  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D