• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• Buzz Billsberry

• scott beeland

C'mon Thommo  :D  :D no more senior moments please  :D  :D  :D

Its Birmingham - Saturday November 13 at The Duck on the Hagley Road - bar opens at 6 awards start at 7.00  :D  :D  :D

Don't get lost in Sprkhill or Balsall Heath - else you're on yer own  :D  :D Carjacking is rife  :down:  :down:  :down:  :(  :angry:  :angry:

thorry - I have developed a thunday night lisp  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D It'll be o.k by next thaturday  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

I could've been really cruel and let him drive through the  :arse: ole of Brum though  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I could've been really cruel and let him drive through the  :arse: ole of Brum though  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

When I was at Uni, I took a mini-bus load of students to meet a load of other computer geeks in Manchester. We got horribly lost, and eventually admitted defeat and dug out the A to Z.

After looking up the location of the street name we were on, we got out of their sharpish. We were slap bang in the middle of Moss Side (scene of a number of random shootings just a few weeks before :0)

Andy

Aahhhhhh Manchester.

I remember when we refited the store at Haton Park..

The brand new tarmack machine ( insurance value of £250k ) went up in smoke after 2 days.

One Bomb threats.

Two muggings

A GOOD beating ( Not me )

and a fire.

All in a week.

Nice place for a holiday :D:D:D

Nice place for a holiday :D:D:D

Nah, it'd be raining ;)

Andy

Preferred option - Use M6 and M5 route come off at Junc 3 and follow signs straight along the A456 towards Birmingham City Centre

:D  :D  :D  :D

Mark

Is there a problem coming off M5 at J1 then down A4252 -> A4030 -> A456 ??????

Will we encounter hostile fire on this route.. :suspect:

Also Hazel want to know what to wear........(do i need to rent a Tux..... :blues: )

:D

Also Hazel want to know what to wear..

Clothes  :D  :D  :D It is most deffo not a formal do  :D  :D  :D Something to drink and dance in until about 2.00am  :D  :D

Dare I ask...Whats the mode of transport for lifts back to the hotel?  :blush:  :blush:

Buzz  :xmas:

No donkeys this year.  The hotel is so close, all you should need is a piggy back  :p

You volunteering Mrs. W.? :)

Andy

In the blue corner we have Mrs Westy and over in the purple corner Mr Hawkins  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Was it "Nowhere to run to, Nowhere to Hide" you wanted playing  Mr H  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D