FASTEST  ?

scooby

I take it all these speeds are with standard speedos.

What about top speed using GPS systems to given a truer reading.

:D  :p  :D  :p  :D

I have got mine from Brize Norton run a couple of months back. During a run down the runway.

:p  :D  :p

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• scooby

• Bananaman

• neilb

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mines geared for 145.5mph with a 1:3.92 Diff & 157mph with a 1:3.62 Diff

Trouble is I carn't remember which i have in there.......... :blush:

Clock showed the wrong side of 150mph in the V8 I once owned, M4 down the hill past Swindon.

Expect is was truly only about 130, but 260bhp should of pushed it fast enought.

135 loooosing Mr Hurdsfield in my dust :D

125ish makin me own dust  :p

I take it all these speeds are with standard speedos.

What about top speed using GPS systems to given a truer reading.

Good point Mark. On our travels back from Le-Mans this year in one of our 8 car follow the leader runs Neil B clocked us at 126.7mph with his GPS kit when we were travelling thro Belgium(the Home of Stella).

Buzz

Saw 130 MPH in my little Pinto on the A64 :t-up:  but unfortunately was passed by my brother driving my Audi at 115mph :arse:  Think me speedo isn't calibrated proper :down:

That Ferrari must have had an engine problem.

It was on the back of an AA truck!! :p  :p

Buzz

Neil will vouch for me... the 360 never got away plus he bottled it ......as Neilb decribes the driver

Buzz   :D

Neil will vouch for me... the 360 never got away plus he bottled it ......as Neilb decribes the driver

Not a problem - thinking that I might need a Calvin Klein helmet like yours before next years trip :D:D:D

Not a problem - thinking that I might need a Calvin Klein helmet like yours before next years trip :D:D:D

Oioi cheeky monkey  :p

Buzz

134mph (not tellin where) thought the VDO speedo might be out so got a mate to ride his bike (Suzi 1400) next to me to check it out and at 70mph on his bike, my speedo was only reading 65mph (wondered how all those Jap bikes went so quick!! LOL )