New Kid on the Block

Ted

Yup, planning is the operative word though.  Just bought the house in Telford so Christmas trees and fairy lights will be top of my fiance's wish list for my finances contrary to my hopes.  Read: Budget is taking a hammering

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage Jos, I too am taking the plunge into marriage next year so thought I would blow my bank account before she could get her hands on it!! :xmas:  :xmas:

While I am on does anyone have any experiences of the Shrewsbury SVA centre?

If I take the car back to Westfield for its full set up will i need to do anything more to get it through SVA? I will be attempting to build SVA standards in to the car as I go but being my first build, all help is appreciated.

Regards

TED

which end of telford ted? i am in shifnal if you need a hand with anything! shrewsbury sva are very good! :D

best to book an mot before sva to get headlights/emissions tested before sva then get someone like procomp to do a full suspension setup once you are road legal! :t-up:

Seconded my experience of Shrewsbury SVA station was very good.

Also took the same route as regards mot etc as Markg is recomending save I had the suspension set up by procomp pre mot & SVA.

I even used to live in shifnal many moons ago!

I see there are plenty of owners around me do you use the same A O if so which one?

David

Shrewsbury SVA centre is very good.  :t-up:

Westfield factory can perform suspension setup and pre-sva check.  You still may need to do small jobs at the centre to pass though, they do give you time to do jobs as they like to see you pass - they do allow you to set up headlights when they check them aswell.

Plenty of information on SVA tests on here, try a search to see what you get.

Malc.