New Kid on the Block

Ted

Just thought I would put my first post on here(certainly won't be the last) to say hello.

I have just placed a deposit on a Sport 1800 modular kit and will be picking up the first 3 modules at the end of December  :)  :) .    

I will be building it in Telford and was wondering if there was anyone else around that area that would let me have a look around their Westfield and offer any pearls of wisdom.  I am currently fighting for Queen and Country in Iraq but am back in Nov for a while then hopefully back in time for Christmas to pick up my 'present'.  

I look forward to hearing from anyone

Regards

TED

Congratulations.....

Before Furhur Stanton comes along... it is worth joining the club...

It will be a great present to come home to after what is no doubt a difficult time in the middle east.

I am sure many people would be dlighted to show you rouund their Westies, and even try and scare you silly with a ride !

Edited because I didn't read it properly !

Jon

Welcome to the wonderful world of Westfielding, Ted. I collected my kit 8 weeks ago today and it's progressing nicely, all ready for a wonderful summer next year..........

I too was going to "warn" you about plugs for membership, but do it! It IS worth it.

Kerry S

PS Sorry, not near Telford

PPS Keep safe out there M8

Hi Ted

I am down the road at Gailey I would be happy to give any assistance I can. My car is an SDV with zetec so may be of help to you.

Let me know when your back if you would like to have a look or a chat.

David   :D

Posted my cheque last week just waiting for the paperwork to return.

If I had the cash I would have gone for the Duratec but Her Majesty doesn't pay us that well.

Thanks for the offer David,  I will let you know as soon as i do when i am coming back.

Cheers all

TED

Welcome - Well done Ted - and keep well whilst your "at work"  ;)

There are loads of Westfields around your neck of the woods and when you can get yourself along to your local club meet just down the road near Shrewsbury

Membership  :D  :D - I'll get me coat  :D  :D  :D  :D

Welcome aboard Ted.

You'll have a lot of fun with the build and some heart ache aswell, but that's what we're here for, when something's not going right there's always someone to offer help and advice.

Keep well and safe whilst at work, and hurry back because you'll need all the time you can in order to have the westy finished by next summer.  :t-up:  :D

Malc.

Have you taken a look at the local area meeting for Shrewsbury?   I'd suggest a couple of trips will give you lots of info.

I live in Wolverhampton, and built a mostly modular kit.   It was completed just over 18 months ago.

Drop me a PM if you want a chat.

Ted, you will be very happy with the Zetec - just be glad its not a Vx :D:D

Oi! Errr....old on, which have I got at the moment?

???

:blush:

Andy

Welcome Ted  :t-up:

Keep yer ed' down mate, and dont lend anyone yer flack jacket  ;)