Chelt / Glos Christmas Dinner

adhawkins

That's the only sensible explanation (and he's not here to defend himself ;))

Andy

Ask Jen...(the batteries in my camera were flat :()

:)

Andy

No, not had chance to take some proper photos yet! Only driven the car three times since it arrived :(

Andy

No, not had chance to take some proper photos yet! Only driven the car three times since it arrived :(

Andy

aww poor you :)

Still my blat around the m25 in a cateringvan yesterday reminded me what i'm missing....

must get in the garage.

Andy: You could always use the pre-purple-filter version of that expertley taken photo ;)

Andy: You could always use the pre-purple-filter version of that expertley taken photo ;)

I could, but it's not me driving ;)

Andy

Hi Guys,

Glad you enjoyed the xmas do - feel like I could have done some kind of talk or attempt to embarrass a few of you re things that happened over the year?

I know who went shopping to Anne Summers (not me - unfortunately!;)  & it was a suprise I tell you (dark horse!;).

Andy, I have the pictures from Jen (so does WSCC Editor - hehe). I'll send them through for you to host please - I can then send out a message to the area etc.

So who's been brave enough to venture out in this lovely slippy Winter weather then? I have and my car is now 'very' dirty (must clean it).

PS - the 205 gti track 'project' is nearly ready, but won't be at Hullavington this Friday - anybody going?

Bye for now

Tony

Hi Guys,

Glad you enjoyed the xmas do - feel like I could have done some kind of talk or attempt to embarrass a few of you re things that happened over the year?

I know who went shopping to Anne Summers (not me - unfortunately!;)  & it was a suprise I tell you (dark horse!;).

Andy, I have the pictures from Jen (so does WSCC Editor - hehe). I'll send them through for you to host please - I can then send out a message to the area etc.

So who's been brave enough to venture out in this lovely slippy Winter weather then? I have and my car is now 'very' dirty (must clean it).

PS - the 205 gti track 'project' is nearly ready, but won't be at Hullavington this Friday - anybody going?

Bye for now

Tony

ditor -

TONY

Life is full of suprises :D

and as for keeping to no speachs   ???

that was a good move  :down:

merry x-mas

mike

Hi Mike,

That was a 'wicked' picture of you in the Santa hat - couldn't help but share it !! (?)

So you're happy without the speaches - great!

Merry Xmas to you too :D

Cheers

Tony

Yep, stick them on a CD or something.

Andy

*Cough* Ahem,

Did you not see mine parked in the car park, I think I was the only one.  Mind you I did have to leave early due to an early start at work in the morning (02.30hrs).

Been driving mine about on a daily bases going to work, even been wearing a Santa hat whilst driving  :xmas: .

Might pop alon gto Hullavington on Friday, but just to watch as my exhaust wont get through the noise limit.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Malc.