Chelt / Glos Christmas Dinner

adhawkins

Hi all,

Next month's Cheltenham / Gloucester area meet is the Christmas dinner. Be sure to e-mail Tony if you are coming, as I think he wants us to pre-order food.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

:xmas:

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got to be up at 0230hrs on Friday for work so I'm not going to be able to make it for the meal, but I'll pop along for the first hour before you all sit down to eat.

Malc.

Hi guys,

Sorry for not making the last blat, and not being in contact (if it did take place in the end)

I have recently had a close family bereavement, so things have gone a bit pair shaped as a consequence.

Not the best of times I can tell you, but happier times ahead I am sure.

Hopefully things will be better in the New Year and I can meet up with you all for a blat in the spring?

Nurburgring sounds good, after seeing it on Top Gear!

Hope you are all keeping well

Mark

A good night was had by all, many thanks to Tony  :t-up:

for aranging the evening, see you alll in the new year.

mike :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Seconded (and thirded from Mrs. H).

If Mrs. Wotbox will send me the photos she took, I'll make sure they get hosted for all to see. :t-up:

Andy

Still trying to find out who the 'secret santa' was who visted Ann Summers and gave us the Donkey posing pouch and chocolate nipples!!!!

:blush:  :blush:  :p

Roll up Roll up

Next year will be interesting

:D  :D

Dave

Process of elimination then Dave.  Wasn't me.  The Ducks and the Wotboxes gave the 4 packs of spanners (I think).  You know what you chucked in.  Guess it either came from the Purves table or the Hawkins table meself.