My homemade hayabusa turbo 7 DASH

BUSANOSTRA

Shift lights and warning lights are *VERY* visible and dad has the burnt retinas to prove it !!  :t-up:  :D  :D

eitherway its about time your motor had an outing and got some times....when are you due back ???

March / April next year with any luck  :t-up:

John, have you an example of a properly designed dash that you couls show us? Thanks...  

But I did show you an example of a...oh, wait...sarcasm.  Never mind.  ;)

GenuineLOL !!!  :D  :D  :D

Blats is on holiday  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Please fogive me I got to this one late & carn't be  :arse: 'd reading everything BUT we seem to be going a little off topic.

:suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

BUSANOSTRA

Posted a pic of his dash..................for what reason ???????????

Sorry for this if you eating......................

2387.jpeg

adhawkins made some comment about the swithches beeing behind the wheel then BUSANOSTRA waded in with abuse......... :suspect:  :bangshead:

Personally I think adhawkins was beeing constructive, I'm more in the Nick M way of thinking, the rest of the car might be a work of art BUT that Dash is ..........................................................................................

.......................................CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & BUSANOSTRA appeares to be being a bit of an :arse:.

Sorry if I've miss read something but in my book a spade is a spade & a CRAP dash is a CRAP dash & BUSANOSTRA should..................................................... Oh no better not.

Carn't belive iv'e missed out on this tread, arh well better late than never...... :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Sorry just had a thought BUSANOSTRA was obviously just trying to cheer us up by giving us a good laugh & making us realise that our cars really do look good & just to prove it he showed us how BAD they can look..........

Sorry once again I've got this BUSANOSTRA bloke all wrong....

Jeez there are some feisty people on here.  

Like a few others I see nothing wrong with adhawkins first post, I think he made a perfectly valid point in a totally reasonable way.  I have not been a member here for very long but I think this is a very good forum, and yes there are some devilish wits out there.  But the fact is that if you add a post asking for opinions that is exactly what you will get.  You cannot get ar**y just because you don't like what you read, take it on the chin, sift the good advice from the bits you don't like and get on with it.  

Personally the dash is not to my taste and like a few others think that switches and lights may be found to be less than optimal when driving, but then again it might suit busanostra.  I certainly feel that this forum is alot of fun and good humour, whilst offering a wealth of help and advice when needed, please can we keep it that way.

coxy stop being british .like bannaman said if its crap its crap , being diplomatic just gives people the impression its not that bad , when its god dam awful,thus not giving them the chance to have a better try.

coxy stop being british .like bannaman said if its crap its crap , being diplomatic just gives people the impression its not that bad , when its god dam awful,thus not giving them the chance to have a better try.

The mans right!

Dashboards anonymous <!--emo&:)

:sheep:

Not joining in the fight but joining in the pics :)

2378.jpeg

:)  :love:

Can see Busanostra being offered a job soon to improve American/Russian relations after the cold war.

TVR need to improve their dash layouts (not) :D

You've got him all wrong just becase the pic is upside down, now you can reach the switches with ease :sheep::sheep:

2387.jpg

A 7 page thread simply because someone held the camera upside down :p:p   Steering wheel hole gave it away :p  :durr: