SEW Toyota

orange t

:love:  :love:  nice!

Where's Mike dB??? I know it doesn't answer all his req'ts, but it'd save him some money...... ???

It's a live axle, I want an independent :(

Tried one?????????

I think what Mike wants is his old car back...

Andy

Tried one?????????

Nope, I haven't.  This is getting O/T for the seller though!  :arse:

How much BHP does the engine have, is it the standard 120bhp? ???

Yes the engine is standard apart from the carbs and ignition system both from RAW. Live axles are cheaper for LSD's etc. so buy my car and LSD, sccr tan x gearbox together to make one really fly. See parts for sale for additional parts.

orange t    ???

• 4 weeks later...

please no more dreamers who are under the impression that o.n.o stands for 3/4 asking price without viewing!

This vehicle is worth viewing for the detailing e.g. aditional loom in heat shrink and AGS "p" clips, front brake discs bolted to hubs with cap head bolts, drilled and wire locked, same with brake calipers to up-rights. Fuel line, runs in trans' tunnel and is braided hosing. :D  :D  

Note mobile number has been amended.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried one?????????

Nope, I haven't.  This is getting O/T for the seller though!  :arse:

How much BHP does the engine have, is it the standard 120bhp? ???

Go on....Buy the bl**** thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Surprised this Hasn't gone, I'm trying to talk a mate into it, He wants an Orange one  :cool:

He's advertised his Mini Cooper 'S' but not sold it yet.....

• 1 month later...
yes, the car is still for sale and I can be contacted on 01603 438595 between 5 and 10 pm please. Sorry about the number I have had problems with my mobile again.

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION NEW PRICE,  £7500  YES THATS £7500 NO OFFERS.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PM ME OR CALL 01603 438595 BEFORE 10 PM PLEASE. REMEMBER SUMMER IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY.    :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.