SEW Toyota

orange t

Orange SEW 1600 Toyota twin cam, completed 04, correctly registrated on age related "P" plate. 1500miles, cycle wings, detachable rear arches, westfield carbon stone guards, full screen, heater, RAC roll bar, cobra seven seats, 4 point williams belts, master switch. Raw engineering surplied bell housing to 5 speed ford box,45 Carbs, piper filters twin throttle linkage, ram pipes, omex ignition,twin pumps wired through aircraft spec(AS) CB's,Filter king, alloy oil catch tank, braided fuel hose and oil hose to cooler. 3.9 diff, 15" TSW wheels, STACK DASH on carbon dash blank, suede steering wheel, samco coolant hoses, polo rad, taxed till March 05.

Reluctant sale due to impending birth of heir (I know I should of stayed in the garage, this might never have happened!;)

Photos to follow, £7500 NO OFFERS, Photos to follow call 01603 438595 evenings please before 22:00 Hrs for details.

heres my pictures as promised, if you are interested then phone me or pm me. Leave any questions here. thanks orange T

Fantastic looking car! just the right colour  ;)  and judging from the pics very nicely put together - good price too, I'm sure it'll sell soon  ;)  :D

edited to add: if someone bought this, lost the heater and replaced the seats with lighter Plays Kool carbon ones they'd have a very competitive Class A Speed Series car

Don't tempt me.

I saw the chap who bought my last one at the weekend - I asked him for it back, but he wouldn't!  This one fits the bill perfectly, but I'd need to lose the race car first.  :(

Thanks for the nice comments. Hope it goes soon as I am starting to have second thoughts.

It could be even more competitive for the speed series as I have a brand new 4 speed Tran X box and 4.4 plate LSD for it as well, both built by Phil Jones, never fitted or used. I am not selling these at present until the car has gone, if it does not sell, I may use it in the speed series.

forgot to mention, push button start, out of Hawker Hunter aircraft and carbon effect Westfield rear lights. Vehicle is is Norwich, don't miss this one you know you want it.

DERR I PUT AN INCORRCT PHONE NUMBER IN MY ADVERT, THE CORRECT ONE IS 07962012434 PLEASE CALL EVENINGS BEFORE 22:00 HRS THANKS2383.jpeg

:love:  :love:  nice!

Where's Mike dB??? I know it doesn't answer all his req'ts, but it'd save him some money...... ???

It's a live axle, I want an independent :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.