Off topice digi piccy help

Blatman

Slightly off topic I know, but you guys seem to know about these things.

I'm looking for some free image browser software I can use to create a slide show of jpegs. I'm going on safari in a week and will have lots of photo's when I get back. My plan is to select the betters ones and burn them onto a CD with a browsing program. The prog would work like Powerpoint and scroll through the images or allow you to click through.

Does anyone know of any software which would do this?

Blatman, are you using XP?

If so just use the 'my pictures' function. Follow the 'print pictues' option, it should open the wizard, select the pictures you want and the page format. It automatically sizes the picture and places them on the page layout. HTH    Mick

In photoshop go to file automate contact sheet.  You can change the settings so that you have 4 to a page or 40.

David

David.

Thanks. That's petty much *exactly* what I was looking for.

Thank you all for your help.

If that's the printing from card media service that I have heard about, then I'll be doing that as well..........