For anyone who uses Half-Life

Richgm

Gonna take a look, it better have 7's on it or else - lol

Tigger

If your up for the challenge

Any one interested ?

look here

But beware the game isn't easy, You have to set it all up first then the hard bit - learn how to drive it.

Took me about 6 intensive weeks to get good race times.

I gaurantee you wont be able to drive it straight off out the box.

But once mastered this is an awsome simm .

Warning ! it can also become quite obsessive  :cool:

For anybody looking for a copy of Grand Prix Legends, I've found a few copies for £3.50 (like new) or £3.69 (NEW) on Amazon.co.uk  See LINK

I've ordered mine already

Tigger

Live for Speed is available on line and has 2 versions of a 7 in it.  Costs £12 for the licence and plays really well.  It's also constantly tweeked by the developer as it's a bit of an ongoing project.

All motorsports games are at blackhole Motorsports.com and they have an extensive list of what's hot and what's not and a complete archive of all the patches and upgrades!!

Darren B :D

Racer (as suggested above by rich101) looks pretty good although I've not had much time to play with it yet, see http://www.racer.nl for the game and http://www.racer-xtreme.com/ for extra cars and tracks.

There are models of Caterhams to play with, and it doesnt look too hard to design new ones so someone might be able to produce a Westfield for it. Tracks include Brands Hatch, Donington and the Nurburgring

Doh! I've tried Racer using the R500 and all I can see is a cloud of smoke, totally un-controlable which is probably what I'll be like on the track :p

Tigger