For anyone who uses Half-Life

Richgm

Just been having a browse through some of the games I play on line and stumbled across this.

HL Rally. It's a rally game that uses the half life engine. Just had a quick go and it doesn't look to bad. :t-up:

Off for another go now. :):):)

Rich

You ain't lived unless you played GP Legends .(papyrus)

5 year old simm now costs C £5  is regularly updated , has a great forum , can race on line with 20 plus opponants.

Is there any games with 7's in them, just fancy a practise before I take my "Real" car out for a track day  :D

Tigger

You ain't lived unless you played GP Legends .(papyrus)

Been there. It's one of the games that helped me perfect swearing at the monitor.  :oops:  :blush:  :D

Is there any games with 7's in them

There was talk about someone doing one a while ago. Still havn't seen one yet.  :(

Hey Piston,

what the hell am I doing wrong?  I've downloaded the files from the site but I can't find a GPL installation :(

Tigger

How does the steam thing work?

Do you just download steam and buy the games and play em through steam, or do you download the games through steam?

Do you just download steam and buy the games and play em through steam, or do you download the games through steam?

The way I did it was to buy halflife and then I downloaded steam to play online afterwards. You need a Cd key to paly halflife, CS, DOD etc...

To Play the HLrally game (you don't need a CD key for it). I guess you'd download and install steam then download the HLrally program from the link I posted and install it. I don't know exactly how big steam would be to download as I downloaded all the other games too, but I wouldn't have thought it would be recommended for dial-up users.

Rich

Well i have broadband so downloading it wouldnt be a problem, but my computer is shat, getting a new one for xmas so i'll have to wait until then.

Have a look at www.racer.nl

It's a freebie but the physics and stuff were pretty good when I looked at it a couple of years ago, it's all open source so theres loads of add-ons for it kicking around